Poll: Should I continue this project?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
83.33%
5 83.33%
no
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stage: Adventure LF2
SO what do I do?
BTW, Add more conversations.
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
hey Great!! i like that!! :D

Marshall edited this post 05-15-2011 01:43 PM because:
Firstly, welcome to the forums and congratulations to making your first post. However, next time please post more constructive comments or be a bit more elaborative on why you think something is good / bad.
Shin Hanazumi
The Second Flower of Hanazumi Kazoku
Junior Data Changer
Thanks given by: Electric2Shock
When are you going to make stage 3? I like your Adventure Stage and want more updates.
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Thanks given by:
(06-11-2011, 02:09 PM)Electric Shock Wrote:  When are you going to make stage 3? I like your Adventure Stage and want more updates.

Last week I started updating stage1.But as some DCing bugs appeared,I am late with project.First I need to solve the DC bug and then in stage 1,then I will update stage 2 and then started with stage 3.I have all ideas on my mind but I don't have time (too busy with school).
Thanks given by:
Really hard to defeat.
Lucky that I made BurningIce.:D
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
Stage 3 is out.Also I updated stage1 and stage2.See the first post.

Note:
If you feel too hard to play in snow in stage1-8 and 1-9,you may remove it so: go to stage.dat and delete line where is written #snow (all that line).Also sometime snow.bmp may appeared too bad and this may hide moment when freeze run.
Thanks given by: Hero destroyer
Cool, but how do you have 2 bgs in 1 stage?(I ask that in "Confusing DC" before and they said impossible)Mad
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
(06-22-2011, 12:15 PM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  Cool, but how do you have 2 bgs in 1 stage?(I ask that in "Confusing DC" before and they said impossible)Mad

It is a simple trick,but it got me probability 30 hours to solve it 70%.
I have a big img w: 800 and h: more than 1500 (but it isn't necessary that height).Then i used a type5 obj to put it in stage,with bound: 700 or 800.
Go to lock.dat and there is a frame called "snow".
Thanks given by: Hero destroyer
I have thought to stop creating stage 4 and 5.
I posted a poll,so is you your time to choose if I should continue!

If you have arguments,you can post them.
Thanks given by:
Noooooooooooo! I'm really looking forward for this project. It's really nice. Although it's a bit hard on LF2 original, it should perfectly fit in in my mod;)(LF2 Return of The Demons, gonna released on 15th july)
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by: Electric2Shock