Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Birthday thread
Happy B'day Tania and Lord Anubis!
Reply
Thanks given by: Taniaetc , Lord Anu
HB, Tania and Anubis.:D
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Reply
Thanks given by: Taniaetc , Lord Anu
Happy Birthday Anubis and :horrified: Taniaaaaaah!!
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Reply
Thanks given by: Taniaetc , Lord Anu

Happy Birthday Taniah and Anubis :D:thumbsup:

Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Reply
Thanks given by: Taniaetc , Lord Anu
Happy Birthday
Taniaetic and Lord Aneubis

Wait, I think I screwed something up:wtf:
[Image: icyboards-ad-468x60.gif]
Reply
Thanks given by: Taniaetc , Lord Anu
Haaappy B-Day to u both ;)
Reply
Thanks given by: Taniaetc , Lord Anu
Happy B-day Anubis ^^ <3
Reply
Thanks given by: Lord Anu
Now I know this is quite late :| but,
You guys are too awesome! :D

(07-04-2011, 09:15 PM)DesignHeaven Wrote:  happy Birthday Taniaetc!! :D
and
happy Birthday Lord Anubis!! :)

(07-05-2011, 03:59 AM)nehalbordoloi Wrote:  HB Taniaetic
(I do not know much about Lord Anubis but then again HB to him also)

(07-05-2011, 11:53 AM)Phil Wrote:  happy b-day tania!
wish I could have known earlier, I would have prepared something :S
No need to prepare anything :D

(07-05-2011, 12:02 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  Happy birthday Taniaetc!

(07-05-2011, 12:12 PM)blow_fly98 Wrote:  Taniaetc, Lord Anubis, happy birthday!
You too, goop.

(07-05-2011, 12:22 PM)Sonic Boom Wrote:  Happy B'day Tania and Lord Anubis!

(07-05-2011, 01:43 PM)Hero destroyer Wrote:  HB, Tania and Anubis.:D

(07-05-2011, 02:10 PM)LutiChris Wrote:  Happy Birthday Anubis and :horrified: Taniaaaaaah!!
:noes:

(07-05-2011, 02:31 PM)Monolith Wrote:  Happy Birthday Taniah and Anubis :D:thumbsup:

(07-05-2011, 05:00 PM)Electric Shock Wrote:  Happy Birthday
Taniaetic and Lord Aneubis

Wait, I think I screwed something up
^ XD

(07-05-2011, 05:03 PM)mundvoll_ Wrote:  Haaappy B-Day to u both ;)

Thanks again guys! :DDDDDDDD
[Image: abstractdaad.png]
Graphic Stuff|Tania|Indo Fighter|Sprites|Comics|
News of my days: My graphics skills will go better. Eventually...
Reply
Thanks given by:
<_>
happy belated birthday, tania and anubis..
Reply
Thanks given by: Lord Anu
Happy Birthday to both of you :)
Reply
Thanks given by: Lord Anu




Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)