Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Mod] NTSD: Final Edition 0.1 [Released]
Smouk, I kinda agree with Nave, I didnt really take the time to look and see if the sprites you guys we using were just edits, (im lazy like that)
Seeing as how all they really are are edits and copy and paste, your not doing much, no new characters nothing the game didnt already have other than a few small attacks. >_>
[Image: KarinSig-1.png]
Thanks given by:
(08-15-2011, 05:42 PM)Keoto Wrote:  Smouk, I kinda agree with Nave, I didnt really take the time to look and see if the sprites you guys we using were just edits, (im lazy like that)
Seeing as how all they really are are edits and copy and paste, your not doing much, no new characters nothing the game didnt already have other than a few small attacks. >_>

Wow,and you're here too. Hello there...
Our main problem - spriters... So,we just cant find them,or just all spriters lazy...
We have a lot of ideas, but we cant implement these ideas, because we dont have spriters
Thanks given by:
Well then you need to do that, why would you even start a game without spriters, thats pretty much the most important part. No sprites = no game. This is the most amateur mistake ive seen lol. You cant make a full game without spriters.
[Image: KarinSig-1.png]
Thanks given by:
(08-15-2011, 05:55 PM)Keoto Wrote:  Well then you need to do that, why would you even start a game without spriters, thats pretty much the most important part. No sprites = no game. This is the most amateur mistake ive seen lol. You cant make a full game without spriters.

Initially, we didnt plan to add something of their own, but fortunately, Nave and other people opened our eyes...
Thanks given by:
(08-15-2011, 05:52 PM)Smouk Wrote:  
(08-15-2011, 05:42 PM)Keoto Wrote:  Smouk, I kinda agree with Nave, I didnt really take the time to look and see if the sprites you guys we using were just edits, (im lazy like that)

Wow,and you're here too. Hello there...
Our main problem - spriters... So,we just cant find them,or just all spriters lazy...
We have a lot of ideas, but we cant implement these ideas, because we dont have spriters

Having more sprite mean nothing if you don't have decent coders. Get those guy first. Good coders can make do with whatever they have in their hands. Back when I was still working on this game, I didn't use any new sprite other than the ones I got from 2.4 (and random stuff from other games).
Thanks given by:
Did you guys actually get permission to use ntsd (2.4/II)? If not I'm pretty sure your not allowed to edit or re-use any of the codes/sprites.

(08-14-2011, 05:12 PM)TheNave Wrote:  yeesh, keep this stuff in your russian forums or the ntsd forum, but not on lfe, it's a pain in the a** to see my mod beeing ruined by those horrible datachangers and unskilled spriters

all the cool stuff in the gifs was still done by the original ntsd team, parts of those 'updates' were already shown in videos by us, other things were started but still unfinished and glitchy and this not shown yet
the crappy stuff was done by them(smouk and his russian friends) and was basically just using unused frames and leftovers in our data and randomly mixing them together creating "new" moves, which are on an awfully bad datachanging level

a mod please close this topic :(

I'm pretty sure as long as these guys have got the permission of the ntsd team to use your data and sprites they are allowed to add these 'Crappy' add ons since the team has justified it.
However use of the name 'Naruto the Setting Dawn' should be changed to something else which suggests it's an add on.
It may confuse other people who are playing 'NTSD: Final Edition' into thinking the original team members took part in creating most of the stuff in the game.

[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by:
(08-15-2011, 08:58 AM)Smouk Wrote:  Yeah,I have received approval from two members of the team: Kentaru and boss

Thanks given by:
(08-16-2011, 04:27 PM)Smouk Wrote:  
(08-15-2011, 08:58 AM)Smouk Wrote:  Yeah,I have received approval from two members of the team: Kentaru and boss
Then I'm pretty sure it's all good. Good luck with your game.
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by:
I'm pretty sure more members of the team would disagree than agree to that permission .__.
Thanks given by:
(08-17-2011, 11:27 AM)TheNave Wrote:  I'm pretty sure more members of the team would disagree than agree to that permission .__.

I found only them, not including you
Thanks given by: