Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Mod] NTSD: Final Edition 0.1 [Released]
(08-17-2011, 11:48 AM)Smouk Wrote:  
(08-17-2011, 11:27 AM)TheNave Wrote:  I'm pretty sure more members of the team would disagree than agree to that permission .__.

I found only them, not including you

Ken is a spriter. He doesn't know what make a good coder. And boss simply doesn't care. He left the project long ago.

I'm not very thrill about seeing my work get modified (yes, I worked on that game. I'm thanh long) but I do not object to what you guys are doing as strong as Nave does. As long as you give proper credit and be sure to mention that which part of the game you guys did and which was done by the original creators then I'm cool with it.
Thanks given by:
Here's NTSD 2.4(Original): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9N1KDLA1

And Here's NTSDII(Original): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CQJNAX9E

And The Nave the edit that i was talking about isn't an edit it's just NTSD 2.4 with added characters.

Another link for NTSD 2.4:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OB5D72IQ
Thanks given by:
(08-19-2011, 01:04 AM)slyarrow Wrote:  And The Nave the edit that i was talking about isn't an edit it's just NTSD 2.4 with added characters.

That's basically an edit.
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by:
Looks good, whats new you add/edit in Naruto? I see only old stuff
Thanks given by:
-new attack for Lee (beta-version)
Thanks given by:
(08-25-2011, 04:32 PM)Smouk Wrote:  -new attack for Lee (beta-version)

NICE!!! GOOD!!! Keep it up!!!
cant wait for the release =)
~EagleWingz7500

Stand Straight , Never Fall

My Sig 1 (Click to View)
My Sig 2 (Click to View)
My 1st Char (MasterSummoner) (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Nice, and u know Shikamaru's shadow possession jutsu? It would be cool if you could make them follow him(I mean like while the person is possessed if Shikamaru moves backwards so will the possessed character) .
Thanks given by:
(08-27-2011, 05:37 AM)slyarrow Wrote:  Nice, and u know Shikamaru's shadow possession jutsu? It would be cool if you could make them follow him(I mean like while the person is possessed if Shikamaru moves backwards so will the possessed character) .
I can't even begin to think of a theory to how you would get that to work on. Probably something to do with hex, but dcing wise I reckon it will require a lot of frames.
Also with Rock Lee, what does he actually do? Cause to me he just jumps over him and he gets hurt.
[Image: variaboss.png]
SUPER B*NER: :3
Thanks given by:
Yeah i don't get Rock Lee's move. Is that move even in the series?
Thanks given by:
New thing: System to intercept weapons (Beta-version)
[Image: 3W1B93ux.gif]

-Actually, the character can pick up kunai (normal only), shuriken (normal and Fuuma)... To catch - you need to press the attack, but that did not seem all so easy to grab hard enough, you have to train ... To catch you need to select the time (I was able to intercept the shuriken with only 8 times, the curves of your hands, yes...) - Ordinary kunai and shuriken intercept will be even harder, because they are faster...

Changed new attack for Lee:
Thanks given by: