Posts: 722
Threads: 74
Joined: Apr 2011
I don't know why did I get so interested in that guy after reading his thread "I'm back"(or something like that). I know he is Havoc Creator and I heard a lot say about his awesomeness sprites. But I wanna see, has anyone got any of his sprites when he's Havoc Creator? Oh, and judging by the sprites, who do you think is better comparing to the sprites PF made these days.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
Posts: 396
Threads: 24
Joined: Nov 2011
Thanks given by:
Posts: 722
Threads: 74
Joined: Apr 2011
Dude, you haven't even seen his sprites before(same as me), how can you judge like that? I mean, even PF admit that he's awesome. So that's why I wanna see his sprites.
Just one question,
Did he hide all the sprites he used to make before coming here again?
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Thanks given by:
Posts: 396
Threads: 24
Joined: Nov 2011
i dont know that but iv seen pf s old sprites by the way
Thanks given by:
Posts: 1,269
Threads: 24
Joined: Apr 2011
Sieg is not big deal,he is good,but not good as apoc.
Thanks given by:
Posts: 396
Threads: 24
Joined: Nov 2011
(12-31-2011, 02:08 PM)Monolith Wrote: Sieg is not big deal,he is good,but not good as apoc.
ofcourse were talking a bout apocs sprite if the do a contes(i loved to watch it) apocs sprites will win for sure
Thanks given by:
Posts: 410
Threads: 7
Joined: Mar 2008
12-31-2011, 02:14 PM
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2011, 02:15 PM by Evil Sonidow.)
Not really, I believe he's worked in EC LF2 and so you can find his sprites there, at least some of them.
@Monolith: he may not be a big deal, he's surely a way bigger deal than you.
Posts: 396
Threads: 24
Joined: Nov 2011
well if his back (Sieg) he has to prove it (by spriting data...
Thanks given by:
Posts: 722
Threads: 74
Joined: Apr 2011
12-31-2011, 02:22 PM
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2011, 02:27 PM by Hero destroyer.)
(12-31-2011, 02:17 PM)erbuslayer Wrote: well if his back (Sieg) he has to prove it (by spriting data... I hate to say this but why are you so noob? Almost every old guys are busy and some already left or not that active.
Off topic:
Wait! Is EC-LF2 stands for Elemental Chaos LF2, whoa, I thought the project stopped, but it stills continue.
This place motivates me to become an artist, this place motivates me to learn coding, this place made me grow up, showed me the ways to interact with people. Unlike the old childish of me myself, I've learned a lot and gotten some experiences. For me, it's not just a fan forum, it's a helpful community. From a noob to someone who would think before he speaks, looking back at my old post made me laugh hard, I'm grateful of the differences between these 2 years.
~Thank You All and Farewell
~Goodbye, LFE.
RIP - 14/04/2014
Posts: 1,201
Threads: 26
Joined: Apr 2010
12-31-2011, 02:40 PM
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2011, 02:41 PM by Whaat.)
(12-31-2011, 02:08 PM)Monolith Wrote: Sieg is not big deal Yeah, Sieg really is not big deal...
Just look at his sprites:
![[Image: werewolf.png]](http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2623/werewolf.png) Amazing details and shading
![[Image: frozensieg.png]](http://a.imageshack.us/img83/2967/frozensieg.png) The quality. And he made a whole darn char out of this sprite
![[Image: nomiqc.png]](http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/2514/nomiqc.png) And well, i got nothing more to say.
-
So, yeah, Sieg really is such a noob at making sprites.
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by: Evil Sonidow , Hero destroyer , Jernemies , Electric2Shock , LutiChris , Som1Lse , Wiro , Apocalipsis , MnM , Sonic Boom , Dr. Time
|