Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character: frieza
frieza charster for lf2 v2.0a{fixed}

[Image: friezaz.jpg]

Attached Files
.zip   frieza.zip (Size: 977.51 KB / Downloads: 294)
Thanks given by:
I believe I've seen these sprites before.
If you use not yours sprite you could at least put some credits in readme.
Thanks given by:
hi boaz070
i like the initiative of making a new character.

i downloaded this char here i am describing my feedback.

:( sounds are missing,you have to upload them too.because of that i couldnt play with your character
:( a lot of sprites are from drlf2 version,we prefer something new.And nothing was credited anywhere.

:) frieza sprites are good,at least for me
:( even frieza sprites are not yours

With the hope that you will put sounds in his folder, give the proper credits and if you have put cool (and not know moves) moves on him ,i may try later to download,play and why not rate this character.

@Marko pro
I was doubting about author of frieza sprites,but as i had no prove,as i have never download DBZ mod i couldn't say anything about that.
le change some words of this post.

Also why do you think we don't know much about lf2? I play lf2 since 2006.
Thanks given by:
(03-26-2012, 07:10 PM)boaz070 Wrote:  frieza charster for lf2 v2.0a

This isnt his sprites.Every fan of DBZ know who download LF2v DBZ 3.THAT NOT HIS SPRITES,that COPY-PASTE without any new item.
Every newbie trying to post his new special char.WTF!!!!I am bored watching this.Really and hard work without copy-pasting is bad but sh*t is fantastic.
I cant imagine so stuipid people.
Gad and empire fantasy have experience but they dont know much about LF2.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
(03-26-2012, 07:59 PM)Marko pro Wrote:  
(03-26-2012, 07:10 PM)boaz070 Wrote:  frieza charster for lf2 v2.0a

This isnt his sprites.Every fan of DBZ know who download LF2v DBZ 3.THAT NOT HIS SPRITES,that COPY-PASTE without any new item.
Every newbie trying to post his new special char.WTF!!!!I am bored watching this.Really and hard work without copy-pasting is bad but sh*t is fantastic.
I cant imagine so stuipid people.
Gad and empire fantasy have experience but they dont know much about LF2.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree that someone is need to read some newspapers,
i wasnt bothering to post here first replie, since i thought admins or mods will deal with it, but since discussion started where some peoples do not know about dbz sprites.
@boaz, yeah, atleast you could give credits like someone said, first read project/modification rules before posting.
Useful
Thanks given by:
opps i forgot to put some credit i will put a new file
Thanks given by: