09-29-2012, 10:46 PM
"What do you mean by level?"
Well i mean what do u do along this time when u have lucid dream. What is your control on dream, or how much can you control the dream.
'I don't think I understand your question, what do you mean by watch?'
How many dreams do u dream along the night?
"Euro?
"
yes sure
'Do you have lucid dreams yourself?'
I used to have lucid dreams when i was about 8-9 years old. Sometime i had the desire to "wake up" in dream and to be conscientious that i were in dream. So i thought that since the dream would start, i had to remind myself to be conscientious. I did time 2-3 times.And i screamed "I am in a dream, this is a dream". then this started to become usual (not the screaming), since the dream started i became aware that i were in a dream and i tried to wake up. Well i sometime i failed waking up because i couldnt open the eyes. nowadays i dont even dream often, now i dream rare.
Well i mean what do u do along this time when u have lucid dream. What is your control on dream, or how much can you control the dream.
'I don't think I understand your question, what do you mean by watch?'
How many dreams do u dream along the night?
"Euro?
"yes sure

'Do you have lucid dreams yourself?'
I used to have lucid dreams when i was about 8-9 years old. Sometime i had the desire to "wake up" in dream and to be conscientious that i were in dream. So i thought that since the dream would start, i had to remind myself to be conscientious. I did time 2-3 times.And i screamed "I am in a dream, this is a dream". then this started to become usual (not the screaming), since the dream started i became aware that i were in a dream and i tried to wake up. Well i sometime i failed waking up because i couldnt open the eyes. nowadays i dont even dream often, now i dream rare.

Chat






