Shane and Kim disappear and reappear, both of them awake.
nbaheen: "I knew it was too good to be true..."
Kim: "Okay, that was... weird... could this be Shane's doing?"
Suddenly, a bright white light appears! A
Blue Phoenix,
a Reaper,
an armored frog and a
robed person teleports in from an unknown location.
Blue Phoenix: "Imprison them."
Reaper raises his hand and in an instant, nbaheen, Kushagra, Shaie, Deno and everyone else (except for Shane and Kim) loses consciousness and falls asleep.
Reaper: "For the harvest!"
Robed Person: "Leave their souls, Reaper. There are other souls to feast on. I still don't get how you eat souls rather than food, though."
Armored Frog: "Stop your whining."
Kim: "... Imprison
us? Aren't you going to lock this thread?"
Robed Person: "Wait wait wait. What?"
Armored Frog: "... This is going to be interesting..."
Reaper: "Ah, no. We're going to use you two...
TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!"
The group laughs evilly. Shane does a :P (whatever that means).
Blue Phoenix: "H-HOW DARE YOU! BAN HIM!"
Reaper: "So you
don't want to take over the world?"
Blue Phoenix: "BAN HIM INTO UNCONSCIOUSNESS AND FORCE HIM TO BE IMPRISONED IN THE HYPNOTIC LASER CANNON ALONG WITH HER!"
Kim: "What?!"
Shane: "They're going to use us as energy sources due to our massive energy levels."
Robed Person: "The spy told him!"
Kim: "What spy?"
Armored Frog: "Ah, good, the spy isn't here. Now, see you!"
Shane sends dust flying as he finishes his Transformation in Super Inhuman 6 form.
Blue Phoenix: "Heh. We are the most powerful members! Except for the robed guy, he used to be powerful. I'll rule the northern part of this miserably small planet. Meh. If it was large enough, then this would actually be fun."
Kim: "What."
Robed Person: "Yeah. Now I'm a Very Important Person. I will rule the south side of the world!"
Armored Frog: "Ribbit. Ribbit. I am an armored frog knight. I will rule the western part of the world! Ribbit."
Reaper: "Souls I shall harvest, feasting on them all... And the eastern side of this world is
mine!"
Shane looks at the people who are unconscious.
Shane: "They'll be out cold for a week or so..."
Kim: "What?!"
In an instant, a blind flash of light and the duo lose consciousness as well...
A week passes...
nbaheen comes to first.
nbaheen: "What was that...?"
Kushagra and Shaie are next.
Kushagra: "My head hurts..."
Shaie: "So does mine... HEY! Where's Shane? And Kim?"
Deno wakes up.
Deno: "What was that...? My head hurts so much, it feels like a donkey made of concrete fell on it!"
Yes, the words that are in colour are links.
Yes, those are forum members.
I'd like to see how interesting this is going to get :P
The truth... is inescapable. The truth will always come out eventually, no matter what. And once the chains that bind the truth are severed... nothing can stop the truth from coming to light.