Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stage: The Cursed Lf2
Its Tough
i am gonna add the download download it from media fire
heres the link http://www.mediafire.com/download/2d0rpu...ed_LF2.zip
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Hello!
You might want to add more information about your project - screenshots and some kind of description...
Thanks given by:
Simoneon actually description is in the game try it u understand everything about it

Edit:
Description given

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
See all can't download it cause they dont know how good it is. Or maybe no one will download it. Give a description and some screenshots so to encourage others to download it. ;)

Edit:
@ v
screanshots are important too. Post 3-4 for mods and chars and versions and 1 for bg
Thanks given by: AmadisLFE
The Story:Ones upon a time there were a group of fighter u already know that(i also used lf0 davis Ninjatales And Grey(Banditf actually is name of grey like they are a group of good skilled bandit army)) then something happened a villager showed up(hes not shown really in stage mode its just a description how the story starts)
he told julian attacked and cursed every person turning them into demons(justins) he ran as fast to reach here.
Lion forest:u find a group of banditf clones get the key(green coins)punch the shops to get clones.kill the bandits they will join u then defeat firzen and the knights theres a boss knight srry the knights appearances the same even the boss knight.then u get to an armoury take those swords they are special_weps (download this pic for rotation replace it with the original sword.bmp)destroy the 20 knights then reach julians hideout in lions forest he has a surprize hope u survive it.(read etc 2 to see what the enemy chars should said in stage 1-2)

Thanks given by:
@^- Some screenshots too,pls.
And,any modifications of your own in any char?
[Image: icVLlMk.png]
(05-26-2013, 07:38 AM)Dr. Time Wrote:  @^- Some screenshots too,pls.
And,any modifications of your own in any char?

i still didn't do any modifications yet its v1.0 not fully done but u really should try it
(05-26-2013, 07:33 AM)davis60 Wrote:  See all can't download it cause they dont know how good it is. Or maybe no one will download it. Give a description and some screenshots so to encourage others to download it. ;)

Edit:
@ v
screanshots are important too. Post 3-4 for mods and chars and versions and 1 for bg

i will do it later np try it its good

Thanks given by:
New update no new chars Louis the main hero and a new stage forget about the old one but still download the old one and play.

Edit:
forgot to note made new updates for Louis and colors and modifications and used the char zombie without powers only the kick.
Louis: 1%
Dennis: 0%
Davis: 0%
Deep: 0%
Firzen: 0%
Julian: 0%
John: 0%
Firen: 0%
Freeze: 0%
Louis-ex: 0%
Bat: 0%
Henry: 0%
Template: 0%
Rudolf: 0%
Woody: 0%
Bandit: 0%
Hunter: 0%
Mark: 0%
Jack: 0%
Monk: 0%
Jan: 0%
Knight: 0%

Thanks given by:
I can't download it, an error prevented me from viewing the website.
Quote:File Belongs to Non-Validated Account.
The resource you are trying access belongs to an account that has not yet been validated
Okay so now that it's clear umm just go to your email, validate account and re-send the link
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Thanks given by:
some screenshot plz
i wanna see how it look
sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]

Thanks given by: