Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ANTI-CHAR] Notone - but many
lol XD now this is an annoying character! but it looks cool.. sorta like a grey mecha robo with his mecha clones.. ( 8) )
I have played with such a character in ntsd2.4 known as Sand Creature, who multiiplies itself.. :)
Thanks given by:
^That would actually make a nice concept for this dude. A character that uses sand to multiply himself. You could also bust in some moves similiar to Sandman's from Spiderman lol.
Thanks given by:
Hah. I enjoyed this.

With a different skin though:

[Image: Obgl1bL.png]

I think DJA could replenish more hp for taking all mp and so much time. (that healing state once in action also takes quite a lot of time to actually refill hp) whatever
Thanks given by: Gad
(08-04-2013, 04:20 PM)YinYin Wrote:  I think DJA could replenish more hp for taking all mp and so much time. (that healing state once in action also takes quite a lot of time to actually refill hp) whatever

I suppose you already realized how overpoweredly effective it is, even with that long casting time? :P
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
Actually - no

Unless you start out with many of them. But even then a few weak vrest attacks can take out all of them at once winning a fight within the first 10 seconds.

edit: All his actions are too easily interrupted - and he is not only vulnerable because he is a sitting duck - but also because he has lowered or near death hp during this time.
That's ok for being anti I guess.
Thanks given by: Alblaka
Hmmm... Well, of course you can easyly shut him down by timing your attacks for exactly those moments. But that's a human thing, in a AI vs AI a group of 4 Notone's should usually beat 4 other characters. Unless those characters are full with AoE moves.

But even then, a character who can spam himself up to 3-digit-values shouldn't be considered balanced :O

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
Reuploaded/updated the download link.

I should get myself a reliably filehoster at some point >.>

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
(07-05-2014, 04:22 PM)Alblaka Wrote:  Reuploaded/updated the download link.

I should get myself a reliably filehoster at some point >.>

Mediafire is pretty good, especially if you have an account (free).
Don't think files expire even if they haven't been downloaded for a while.
Thanks given by: A-Man