Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ALMOST LIKE CHARACTER GENERATOR
(08-08-2013, 12:06 PM)Gad Wrote:  METHOD FOR PPL WHO CAN'T SPRITE

i dont agree with that :D
this method if u put a little effort into it and change the parts completely + adjust the frames u got a totaly diffrent sprite than the template one
ITS f***ing FASTER THAN PAINTING A FULL SHEET EVEN IF YOU ARE THE BEST SPRITER IN THE WORLD

here is my outcome from it and u have to admit that u cant know if i painted it or used the template of gad
[Image: p45mycA.png]
dh lol champ?
Useful
Thanks given by: Ariel
YAY JAX <3
I always wanted to play that champ in lf2 :D [he was my main :D]
Great job DH
but eh man he is not using his weapon? and using fists even having his poll?
Thanks given by:
(08-08-2013, 01:14 PM)Sonic Boom Wrote:  YAY JAX <3
I always wanted to play that champ in lf2 :D [he was my main :D]
Great job DH
but eh man he is not using his weapon? and using fists even having his poll?

he will use his weapon it just i didnt make the attacking frames yet :D
[Image: p45mycA.png]
Thanks given by: Sonic Boom
(08-08-2013, 11:03 AM)RtXaS Wrote:  I haven't tried this yet. Is it possible to tear up a single standing sprite into body parts needed for the template and get a spritesheet out of that using this? :D
Yes - the one I posted uses two png files on the head symbols. A single standing sprite doesn't have all the required body parts though.
(08-08-2013, 01:14 PM)Sonic Boom Wrote:  but eh man he is not using his weapon? and using fists even having his poll?
Gads template does not include attacking sprites. Mostly because they should usually always differ.
Thanks given by:
@Gad
Uh i tried doing the png sequence export but it is exporting some black pics only with nothing on them and when i used stiches [the link u gave] it didnt work :/
Thanks given by:
Ok Ok.
I'm currently working over the new template.
I will try to make compatibile with Cs5.
Give me few days ;)
Thanks given by: Sonic Boom
Had the great opportunity to actually look at the fla-file today at work. Really awesome; and a bummer that downsaving to anything below CS5 is not possible. Haven't really had the time to investigate a whole lot, but is it possible to export the library into some sort of generic format that can be opened by legacy-flash-programs (aka. cs4, 3, 2, etc.)?
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
I haven't used too much of the program previously, so I have two silly questions about Flash and this template:
1. When I copied one eye and pasted it, it went behind the face and I had to create a new layer for it to work as I want it to. Any way to simply bring it up in a single layer?
2. I can't seem to be able to use Paint Bucket on symbols. Any help? Somehow got it to work Broken again, I can't seem to use it on certain parts, yet I can use them on other parts.

New problem - I see different images on the preview and the painting screen... Now that problem disappeared.

Tip to self - never use Pencil tool.
Thanks given by: Akira Saito
Ok guys.
If PNG sequence itself is working this method should work:

http://imageshack.us/g/33/y938.png/
Thanks given by: LutiChris