Posts: 282
Threads: 3
Joined: Apr 2008
Avatar: 7.9/10 Looks a bit too dark and a bit boring, sorry
Signatur: 8/10 Not bad, but i think it needs some brighter colors or something else.
Thanks given by:
Posts: 1,577
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2008
10/10 THIS IS AWSOME
8/10 great userbar
Thanks given by:
Posts: 1,708
Threads: 34
Joined: Mar 2008
Avatar: 8/10 Nice edit, you can't see any outstanding edges between the two face parts
Signature: 9/10 Only because you kept it small and short, compared to others. Which is good.
Thanks given by:
Posts: 1,577
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2008
9/10 uuuuuuh who is that?
8/10 another userbar
Thanks given by:
Posts: 15
Threads: 4
Joined: Jun 2008
5/10 Neck is kinda... fat.
3/10 I use Nokia so...
Code:
Siggy below made by me
...____________________________________________...
I Template user / . . I I
I______________________________I______I______I
Thanks given by:
Posts: 1,577
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2008
9/10 KIRBY
0/10 nah sorry
Thanks given by: