Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LFE Downloads
hmm yea i understand you can't pay it uhmm maybe you could post more links you know for 1 download you got like 3 mirrors ? like rapid ,megaupload and some other etc.
(just an idea)
Thanks given by:
I think about the following solution: the more popular a download is, the more mirrors it should have. Torrenting itself might be the ultimate solution, just in case nothing else would work. Like already said, there are many leechers that do not seed and this would be kinda problematic for downloads again. Depending on the number of people.

Rapidshare / Megaupload / Mediafire / Uploadingit etc. work fine, too, I guess.....
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
I could make like 3 freewebs accounts just for hosting...
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by:
dude, the problem is, that MH has to take the responsibilty (if thats the right word for "Verantwortung") for all this what you are doing for LFE.
So HE has to do it!
I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTER!
Please don't wonder when I suddenly dissapear for a while!
<a href="http://www.techno4ever.net">
[Image: banner01.gif]
</a>
rest of my siggy! (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
I have plenty of room to incorporate most of the downloads that are here at LFE. So I will also take in some of responsibility as well so MH doesn't have to bear all the weight.

@Drahcir - can you really handle 3 freeweb accounts worth of information? I'm not doubting you or anything I just want to know if you really can.
Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
Thanks given by:
um, well, if he could do it would be great! ;)
But i just can say and say again:
If your taking the resposibility for what you do its your own vault!

I mean, its great if you do it, cuz we all want the lfe-downloads to work, but I dont want anybody to get in trouble!
Plz keep that in your mind!
I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTER!
Please don't wonder when I suddenly dissapear for a while!
<a href="http://www.techno4ever.net">
[Image: banner01.gif]
</a>
rest of my siggy! (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
@Zab

Well, what I was thinking, was make that many websites--which would be 3 times the memory space--and have perhaps a homepage with just a few links and nothing else.
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by:
(10-15-2008, 06:03 AM)MH-Razen Wrote:  erm, no offence, but "There aren't maaany people who actually visit the mainsite" is totally wrong. Here in the forums you might find some guys which dont even know the mainsite but it's way older and well-known...

@zabo: wouldn't be a problem. If you can download some of the other official versions and then attach it there I would also be happy..

You got it wrong. with "maaany" i meant lots of people visiting the mainsite SIMULATANEOUSLY (like more than 20), not that a few people do visit it, of course there are a rather good amount of people that have been visited the site. Also not all people do visit the fileplanet from there, but also do go see the data-changing section...
"Hmmm, we should call an ambulance... CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!"

Since the "new rule upcoming" I may not keep posting in green... Well, who cared anyway.
Thanks given by:
(10-15-2008, 04:53 PM)Drahcir Wrote:  I could make like 3 freewebs accounts just for hosting...

Use the list which is posted in projects (filehost-list) to upload stuff, not three freewebspace accs, dont think they allow filehosting and will delete this.

(10-16-2008, 03:11 AM)Hypermodder Wrote:  dude, the problem is, that MH has to take the responsibilty (if thats the right word for "Verantwortung") for all this what you are doing for LFE.
So HE has to do it!

erm, actually if you guys want to help then upload the official version files from LFE (if you could download them for all except lf2v2.0 which is actual and LF1 which is small enough ...) to file hosts and post the links here. I'm on holiday untill tomorrow, then I can work.

@BluePhoenix: I support your sig ;)
ok I uploaded the versions and fanmade versions to savefile and changed links. Downloads should work now... hopefully :p

didnt find a solution for longer time yet
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
I told you...uploadingit.com. That has no download limit.
Escape is a two-syllable word that grants temporary peace in the present to a future victim.
Thanks given by: