Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rate Avatar/ Signature Game
Avatar: 7.9/10 Looks a bit too dark and a bit boring, sorry
Signatur: 8/10 Not bad, but i think it needs some brighter colors or something else.
Reply
Thanks given by:
10/10 THIS IS AWSOME
8/10 great userbar
Reply
Thanks given by:
Ava: Hmm, the neck is still too short.... let's give it a 9/10
Sig: Az isn't really happy that you took his sig, including the typo in "fighter". And, btw, for your siggy to be true you should've already at least 60 Tournament Points :P
The userbar... well, you can hardly read what it says, and the black diagonal bars should be more subtle. I'm nice and give you a 3/4 ;)



no, not Lf2-hacker now :P
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Reply
Thanks given by:
ava 10/10 ... sorry nothing more too add :confused:
sig 8/10 omg ... you have much freetime right ? Shock
Reply
Thanks given by:
avatar: 9 / 10, it is very good. Nice to see a custom LF2 - styled avatar in this forum. Or is it custom ? o,O In any case, it is nice :D

signature: 0.1/10 o_O - leader D: (J/K) it is really 10/10. The bar is well-made and I like: "Life is money - Money is life". That is funny :P

TITLE: a idea
make cave for bear?
Reply
Thanks given by:
Avatar: 8/10 Nice edit, you can't see any outstanding edges between the two face parts
Signature: 9/10 Only because you kept it small and short, compared to others. Which is good.
Reply
Thanks given by:
Signature: 8.9/10 i like it because there are dark and light colors and they look good together :D
Reply
Thanks given by:
9/10 uuuuuuh who is that?
8/10 another userbar
Reply
Thanks given by:
5/10 Neck is kinda... fat.
3/10 I use Nokia so...
Code:
Siggy below made by me
...____________________________________________...
  I         Template user        / . .  I      I
  I______________________________I______I______I
Reply
Thanks given by:
9/10 KIRBY
0/10 nah sorry
Reply
Thanks given by:




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)