Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Request
#11
Agreed with Mundvoll, you can PM when someone's offline as well.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Reply
Thanks given by:
#12
Ik, he can't pm you, you turned it off.btw, Gad I got a little question, what is flash Cs5/Cs6?. Can't ask on PM so asking here.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Reply
Thanks given by:
#13
(06-14-2014, 04:06 PM)Amadis Wrote:  Gad I got a little question, what is flash Cs5/Cs6?
Google.
Reply
Thanks given by: AmadisLFE
#14
gad
do you have the sprite in lf2 style?
Reply
Thanks given by:
#15
the sprite mundvoll_ showed
gad do I have the permission to use the sprite cuz I remember I can shrink it
Reply
Thanks given by:
#16
Okay TheKidd, I have been doing this from yesterday, this has gotta be helpful at least, I didn't shade it yet, only 4 colors, I did blur the hair a bit, I used Bat as the base.
Direct view (Click to View)
Link

Oh, by the way I haven't completed it, I can if you ask me to ;).
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Reply
Thanks given by:
#17
No thanks amadis I am thinking made this[Image: 98vD9PM.png]
Reply
Thanks given by: Marko
#18
sorry if i am grave diging but who is that in the sheet.. can u give me that template ur using to make this charater plzzz cuz i am newbie in spriteing
Quit Playing LF2 But Still Love LF-EMPIRE....          
Reply
Thanks given by:
#19
(07-30-2014, 01:29 PM)Alapottra Wrote:  sorry if i am grave diging but who is that in the sheet.. can u give me that template ur using to make this charater plzzz cuz i am newbie in spriteing
i do remember seeing this before, heres the thread which contains it: clicky
but sadly, the pics gone. some of them collectors here might still have the sprites.
back from the dead.....kinda
Reply
Thanks given by: ThrillerBeat
#20
Its not my template its Alectrics template like nyamaiku said But if you use it give credits to alectric
Reply
Thanks given by:




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)