Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rate Avatar/ Signature Game
ava: (darn, I already forgot what I rated and I'm too lazy too scroll up :P) 7/10... the neck.....
sig: one of the shortest sigs in this forum, congratz :D In the userbar, you should make an outline around your font, to make it more readable (=adding contrast). 8/10
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Reply
Thanks given by:
ava: 5/10 everytime the same blue phoenix... at least I changed my ava. me, who was registred all the time with the lame face of bamboori!
sig: 9/10 good informations and nice designed :)
Reply
Thanks given by:
AVA: 4.9/5 looks good
Sig: 3.5/5 i like that, but chuck norris thing is missing
join LFE-strategic command
[Image: bar3rd7.png]
^userbar by bamboori.
[Image: signaturefn9.jpg]
^signature by me^
Mainsite search first ;)
Check this, this and this BEFORE EVEN THINKING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT LFE-DOWNLOADS!!!!
Reply
Thanks given by:
i can only post 3 images, so...

ava: 6/10 nothing very special, but nice anyways.
sig: 12/10 my userbar :p
Reply
Thanks given by:
A: 7/10 nice though I prefer comp-drawn images
S: 7/10 a little too long
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Reply
Thanks given by:
ava: 7/10: Good edit, but nothing special.
siggy: 8/10 Same as above, i just like it more than your ava.
| Metaknight | G-types | Bottle Skinz | Companion Cube | Art Gallery |
"Do not grieve, it is logical. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
- Mr. Spock
"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken"
- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
Reply
Thanks given by:
ava: 7/10 nice, but could be a bit more "special"
sig: 10/10 pretty luzly :D
Reply
Thanks given by:
avatar: 9/10 I liked it
signature: 7/10 good
Reply
Thanks given by:
A 6/10 not self-done

S 7/10 a little too crowded
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Reply
Thanks given by:
ava: 6/10: I remember rating yours before, nothing new
sig: 5/10: too simple and nothing new
Reply
Thanks given by:




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)