Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Neora or Exe mod
! 
So, I want to add Ddraw.dll (for AI) in the Neora.exe, and give me new characters link (sprite's lf2 style, look like Frozen, Julio, Lighto, Earth, Marshall, Darius, etc), I want to make LF3 with neora.exe, but I need to place Ddraw.dll in the neora.exe for system AI.
And, I found the thread, (how to unlock character ONE BY ONE), but I don't understand, in the thread, he tell about argument in the data folder, and code to load argument, it's so hard to learn.
So, I want LF3 can unlocked Characters One by one, if I win Stage 1, ID: 38 unlocked without cheats, etc. please, tell me the code how to unlock char one by one :-(
I can make LF3 with story.
And, give me tutorial how to hide character forever for final boss character, if final boss charater ID's : 70, and I cheats with LF2.net, ID: 70 is not available, so not available in the selection screen, but we can fight him.
please :-(
Thanks given by: MH-LABEEB
(03-11-2015, 04:23 AM)Naufal Wrote:  And, give me tutorial how to hide character forever
please :-(

Hmm,
I need this exe too where I can hide Any characters from stage mode. Guys I will be very happy If You Help him and me.
And don't forget to send a tutorial video.
Thanks.
New Member Just Joined "2017"
Thanks given by:
Suggestion: don't make your vision depend on a disposable feature.
Thanks given by: Dragon5
By the way, I want julio must be boss in LF3, first, Julio no armour is available, and julio with armour (Final Boss LF3) is not available, and, I am newbie about mod.
Thanks given by:
In Neora for unlocked characters forever:

Code:
<bmp_begin>
name: Mercenary_Ninja
head: chars\nin_fire2\nin_fire2_f.bmp
small: chars\nin_fire2\nin_fire2_s.bmp
file(0-39): chars\nin_fire2\nin_fire2_0.bmp  w: 89  h: 89  row: 10  col: 4
file(40-139): data\stage\stage2\ninjas.png  w: 174  h: 136   row: 1  col: 10
file(140-179): chars\nin_fire2\nin_fire2_0.bmp  w: 89  h: 89  row: 10  col: 4
file(180-279): data\stage\stage2\ninjas.png  w: 174  h: 136   row: 1  col: 10
walking_frame_rate 3
walking_speed 8.000000
walking_speedz 3.000000
running_frame_rate 3
running_speed 12.500000
running_speedz 2.300000
heavy_walking_speed 3.000000
heavy_walking_speedz 1.500000
heavy_running_speed 5.000000
heavy_running_speedz 0.800000
jump_height -19.599999
jump_distance 8.100000
jump_distancez 3.090000
dash_height -19.000000
dash_distance 15.000000
dash_distancez 3.750000
rowing_height -2.000000
rowing_distance 5.000000
hiden: 2                                          <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Here
<bmp_end>
Thanks given by:
ddraw.dll doesn't work with Neora\Alkarter's PDK
sry, but i don't know how it's made, so i can't support it
Thanks given by: EpicMickeyBR
Is Neora/Alkarters PDK the Chinese crazy exe mod? From here: http://ztage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1...&start=240 ?

It's based on 2.0 rather than 2.0a, which is why it's broken. To make the AI dll work with it, you'd need to modify the address locations which get detoured. This is assuming neither of them break the way AI works.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by: EpicMickeyBR
(03-17-2015, 11:15 PM)Lord Silva Wrote:  Is Neora/Alkarters PDK the Chinese crazy exe mod? From here: http://ztage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1...&start=240 ?

It's based on 2.0 rather than 2.0a, which is why it's broken. To make the AI dll work with it, you'd need to modify the address locations which get detoured. This is assuming neither of them break the way AI works.

Could you do Lord Silva?

Pdk + rarara = Neora ^^
Thanks given by:
Quote:Is Neora/Alkarters PDK the Chinese crazy exe mod? From here: http://ztage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1...&start=240 ?
yup

Quote:It's based on 2.0 rather than 2.0a, which is why it's broken. To make the AI dll work with it, you'd need to modify the address locations which get detoured. This is assuming neither of them break the way AI works.

I don't really know the most difference between 2.0 and 2.0a in sources.
There is so much address offset's difference from previous version? Eh~

By the way ddraw made in C++, i'm not experienced with it and can't make changes without any tour .-.
If you can explain the way to modify dll in case to match it to the Neora\PDK\2.0, then may be i'll try to make it work with...

Modders wanna complex solution. For now it's just a lot of thing they can't use at once ~
Thats why i'm started making Neora as PDK+DLL, but still can't do a thing with ddraw :c
Thanks given by:
Quote:Is Neora/Alkarters PDK the Chinese crazy exe mod? From here: http://ztage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1...&start=240 ?
Is that person still active?
I think it may be the better alternative to update this executable to either include or work with the latest ddraw.dll instead of creating a compatible ddraw fork. It would be a more complete package to work with instead of a patchwork of hacks that will probably fail to work together upon updating any part of it.
(perhaps that's also in the interest of the author)
Thanks given by: