Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1st Independent LF2 Spriting Contest (2015)
#11
Sharpen your pencils and fill your pens with ink, because only two months of application remain. Be the first to break the ice!
Reply
Thanks given by:
#12
It feels silly and sad as well to me, that i play MKX everyday and that too fatality mode, but i think my spriting skills are too low to participate... Also due to exams.

Still will think more about it i guess, even though i will annoy you guys with my sprites, though winning is impossible...

Zomg just imagine the scene of watching pf's and other GREAT sprites' sprites, and next to it mine, to spoil your freshened mood... Haha
Reply
Thanks given by:
#13
(06-19-2015, 10:59 AM)Hellblazer Wrote:  It feels silly and sad as well to me, that i play MKX everyday and that too fatality mode, but i think my spriting skills are too low to participate... Also due to exams.

Still will think more about it i guess, even though i will annoy you guys with my sprites, though winning is impossible...

Zomg just imagine the scene of watching pf's and other GREAT sprites' sprites, and next to it mine, to spoil your freshened mood... Haha

I did not know Sprites can Sprite Sprites, thats pretty cool to know that Sprites can Sprite as well, uhm. On Topic: This idea seems really cool, only problem is like, I am one of the worst Spriters, I never have been a Good Artist, Eye will keep an Eye on this thread though.


@Sänger : Well, It will probably be really bad Graphical, I need to practice more before I Participate in even a Newbie Sprite Contest, I never have been a Good Artist as I said.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Reply
Thanks given by:
#14
You should try Amadis even if you feel like you can't do it. Do it 4fun!
Reply
Thanks given by: AmadisLFE
#15
Hellblazer Wrote:Zomg just imagine the scene of watching pf's and other GREAT sprites' sprites, and next to it mine

Can you imagine if all the spriters decided to be like gad and totally botch up the quality of their sprite? you might take first place! :P
A sequence of variables thatre engraved since the beginning of the cosmos is responsible for animating things in reality
Reply
Thanks given by: Ariyan , Monolanier
#16
Starting now. I will do PF favourite char and main villain of the game. It will be animated!

AND ALSO EXPLOSIONS LIKE IN MICHAEL BAY MOVIES BOOOM!!

THIS IS GOING to BE SPECIAL, I CAN FEEL IT
Reply
Thanks given by: klodasmone
#17
Reminder: 1 month remains.
Reply
Thanks given by:
#18
Pity no one participated in this one. Maybe the theme was too much to handle, i.e. everyone was thinking of making .gifs or something. R.I.P.
Reply
Thanks given by:
#19
(10-11-2015, 12:11 PM)klodasmone Wrote:  Pity no one participated in this one. Maybe the theme was too much to handle, i.e. everyone was thinking of making .gifs or something. R.I.P.

Seriously? No offense, but YOU were the one who hosted this. You went inactive yourself; and maybe it was your duty to give people a reminder about it, as probably a lot of new threads arise, so people eventually had forgotten about it.. :p
Im sorry if that sounded offending.
Reply
Thanks given by: Marko
#20
(10-11-2015, 12:11 PM)klodasmone Wrote:  Pity no one participated in this one. Maybe the theme was too much to handle, i.e. everyone was thinking of making .gifs or something. R.I.P.

People are very prone to forget about things they don't have to do immediately. That huge deadline was crucial. You should have remind people from time to time or make deadline one month long (max)...

Also, personally i don't like the theme
Reply
Thanks given by: Hellblazer




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)