Poll: Round 3: PICK YO FAV(S)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
[Image: 7RrQzGK.jpg]
22.22%
4 22.22%
[Image: o9cLWZh.png]
22.22%
4 22.22%
[Image: ticktricktrack_by_janisarcane-db5kcuc.png]
55.56%
10 55.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contest #24: Spriting Tournament
Wow. Didn't expect votes too look like that.
I wonder what's the next topic
Thanks given by: Marko
New theme?
Seems like I have to put in more next round...
Thanks given by:
Dem I did not won :/
Useful
Thanks given by:
Alright, as you can see, the results are in!

The entries, sorted by the vote-counts:

1st: Anon 2:
2nd: Anon 1:
3rd: Anon 3:
4th: @JoHo15:
5th: @Arcane:

These five will advance to round 2! Details will be specified below and in the first post!

Also, I would like to thank @AmadisLFE and @A-Man for giving it a shot! Maybe next time!

So, without further ado, let's announce the theme of round 2, shall we? There's a surprise...

Requirements (Round 2):
  • Create a new sprite according to the theme: MYTHOLOGY
  • Size: double-sized (160px or 200px).
  • You may create several individuals interacting with each other (up to 3).
  • Animations are not required but are welcome.
  • One entry per participant.
  • The top 5 of round 1 are eligible to enter and are set for the popular vote. The best 3 will advance to the final round 3.
    However, there is an exception. Others may create an entry as well; there is a chance that one of the extra-participants may reach round 3 as well (yielding potentially 4 participants then). The conditions for that are as follows:
    • There are at least 2 extra-submissions. The participant with the greater number of votes will eliminate all other extra-entries.
      Example: Anon 4, 5, and 6 joined in. Anon 4 got 4 votes, 5 got 5, 6 got 6. In that case, Anons 4 and 5 would be out.
    • In the poll, the extra-entry must score higher than the third place of the round 1-winners.
      Example: let's assume Anon 1 had 10 votes, Anon 2 had 9, and Anon 3 had 8 votes. The extra-entry would then need at least 9 votes to advance to round 3. Anons 1, 2, & 3 would nevertheless advance to round 3.
    • The two that dropped out of round 1 may enter as well. For the vote, they will fall into the extra-group. Additionally, they will retain the number of votes from round 1 in addition to any extra ones from round 2.
      Example: @AmadisLFE participated again and got 5 votes on his entry. Together with the 3 votes from the last round, he would have a total of 8 votes.
  • Post your entry in this thread. If you wish to remain anonymous during submission- and voting-phase, you may as well send the entry to me via Private Message; I will then add your name after you either drop out or when the contest ends.
Please submit your entries before Sunday, March 12th!!
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Jahvansi
Congratulations to the winners and Amadis.

Quote:Others may create an entry as well; there is a chance that one of the extra-participants may reach round 3 as well
So I understand that people who didn't participate in round 1 can still join this?
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
(02-27-2017, 07:24 PM)A-Man Wrote:  
Quote:Others may create an entry as well; there is a chance that one of the extra-participants may reach round 3 as well
So I understand that people who didn't participate in round 1 can still join this?

Precisely! They will, of course, have to overcome a couple obstacles as detailed above and ultimately will be subject to vote.

Thanks given by: A-Man
Anon 1* brings the heat to the thread with a fire titan from Greek mythology!
[Image: seZKFBV.png]

*anon-numbering started from 1 again. Ergo, "Anon X" from this round is likely somebody else than "Anon X" from the previous one.

Oh, also, I'm having a fairly urgent deadline coming up myself which prevents me from spending too much time here right now. Things should clear up within the next couple days, so here's the new deadline for anybody still willing to participate (and prevent Anon 1 from prematurely winning this contest!):

Please submit your entries before Sunday, March 19th!! (which is in one week from this post's date)

Thanks given by: Jahvansi , Marko , A-Man , Bupkis
This is incredibly incredible. Even if it had competition i don't think results would be any different.
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2017, 07:05 PM)Marko Wrote:  This is incredibly incredible. Even if it had competition i don't think results would be any different.
Never be too sure, there is still the possibility of more entries coming in! In fact, here's one from Anon 2: Echidna, the mother of monsters from Greek mythology!

[Image: OkVmz8l.png]

edit: Anon 2 accidentally sent me the wrong size. Here's the correct one:
[Image: tjzyDhL.png]

Thanks given by: Jahvansi , A-Man , Bupkis
Doublepost for ultimate justice! Anon 3 breaks the Greek mythology-series with Sköll, the sun-eater!

[Image: gps1sXI.png]

Thanks given by: A-Man , Gespenst , Bupkis