Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rate Avatar/ Signature Game
#51
made a new ava and a new siggy!
I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTER!
Please don't wonder when I suddenly dissapear for a while!
<a href="http://www.techno4ever.net">
[Image: banner01.gif]
</a>
rest of my siggy! (Click to View)
Reply
Thanks given by:
#52
avi: good edit, pretty smooth overlapping b/w the face & neck, nice ghostly overlay, lines on the neck look kinda odd... 8/9

siggy: The Bats (the characters as well as the animals) look kinda repititious, color edit of Bat itself is good, Bandit has too much contrast, I'd remove the shadows from the flames... 2/3
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Reply
Thanks given by:
#53
avi 9/10
siggy 9/10
[Image: 18085qo3.png]
siggy made by scorpion

This is o_O. Help o_O by Copying and pasting o_O
into your signature to help him gain world domination.
Reply
Thanks given by:
#54
You could post a reason for your reputation ...

Avatar 7/10 You could make a better rendering, the edges of his right hand doesn't look so smooth.

Signature 10/10 of course ^^
Reply
Thanks given by:
#55
Ava: 11/10, the nicest avatar i have ever seen!
Siggy: 9/10, nice too, but not as nice as your ava.
| Metaknight | G-types | Bottle Skinz | Companion Cube | Art Gallery |
"Do not grieve, it is logical. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
- Mr. Spock
"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken"
- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
Reply
Thanks given by:
#56
ava: 8.5/10 gets boring after a while---make a new one!
sig: 8.5/10 the same one

heyyy, I've gotta new siggy!
I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTER!
Please don't wonder when I suddenly dissapear for a while!
<a href="http://www.techno4ever.net">
[Image: banner01.gif]
</a>
rest of my siggy! (Click to View)
Reply
Thanks given by:
#57
7/10 a Bit too greenish :P
7/10 Not much..
[Image: Link.jpg]
| Arcanis | Dome | Kai [-finished-] | Drawings |
Avatar was made by LutiChris

active again.
Reply
Thanks given by:
#58
Hey you have to 20/10 scorpions work!!!!!!!!!
He's one of the best spriters!!!

ava: 6/10 stands there like a gaylord
sig: 5.5/10 looks boring, unclearly edited
I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTER!
Please don't wonder when I suddenly dissapear for a while!
<a href="http://www.techno4ever.net">
[Image: banner01.gif]
</a>
rest of my siggy! (Click to View)
Reply
Thanks given by:
#59
7/10 like before
6,5/10 maybe you should add some shading or sth

new avi/siggi
[Image: Link.jpg]
| Arcanis | Dome | Kai [-finished-] | Drawings |
Avatar was made by LutiChris

active again.
Reply
Thanks given by:
#60
5/10 Nah, has to be redone
7.5/10 Yah, pretty good

(I just read "rape avatar/signature game" >.>)
Reply
Thanks given by:




Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)