Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[CHAR] Nohan
[Image: 2ib21x5.jpg]
Version 1.00

Haven't eaten... slept... drunk... for... for 2 weeks... char is done... *cough*

Joke ^^
But though i can now present you my newest Char: NOHAN

As usual i don't intend to impress with big-bombastic-boom-sprites.
This time i (multiple ;)) recolored Bat ^^ (that's, btw, the reason for the slightly lack of originality in the sprites: Bat doesn't has much -.-)

However, the DCing of this char is neither much advanced, nor basic: Nohan uses HEAPS of itr/kind:8 and Special-bdy's, kinda no move is running without (at least) one opoint and in total i confused myself pretty well several times XD
On the other hand it doesn't contains advanced moves (like Sharn does)...

In opposite to other of my chars, Nohan is not 115% (over)powered, but around 90-95% ^^
The problem is: He isn't very good in brawling, but also cannot fight well on far. His speciality is the troop support: Summoning shadows, launching some evil chasing black thingys or simply Black-Out-ing all the screen.
Further informations can be found in the Readme ^^

The download is attached as a 1MB-Zip-File.
It includes the dat-files, MANY spritesheets (lol), the official Nohan Logo (that one up there, only looking way un-pixelisher -.-) and a complete Readme with all necessary information like installation and move descriptions.

Of couse (Hey, what do you exspect by me?) here you go with some nice screenshots.
But as i said, this char is more a difficult-to-use supporter, then a guy with ultra-cool-famous-awesome-looking special moves...
Screenshots (Click to View)

And the always-usual
Version History (Click to View)

That was all, you can download and test the char now ^^

Attached Files
.zip   Nohan.zip (Size: 1.16 MB / Downloads: 2,483)
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: klodasmone
One thing immediately jumped into my eyes:
Quote:No, that's not Rudolf-Smoke in close view... Watch the "COM"-logo

Blown-up semi-transparency? Would be better if you could stick to the regular pattern (means 1px-squares instead of 2-3px ones). Other than that.... might be worthy to land on my HD :P
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: Alblaka
(05-14-2009, 08:23 PM)Blue Phoenix Wrote:  One thing immediately jumped into my eyes:
Quote:No, that's not Rudolf-Smoke in close view... Watch the "COM"-logo

Blown-up semi-transparency? Would be better if you could stick to the regular pattern (means 1px-squares instead of 2-3px ones). Other than that.... might be worthy to land on my HD :P

3 px ^^ It's not a simple Rudolf-Smoke in close view, it's a triple-sized Rudolf-Smoke in normal view XD
Imo this strange black pixels around the smoke look funny, don't they XD

The HD of Blue... a godlike paradise for chars ^^

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
(05-14-2009, 09:12 PM)Alblaka Wrote:  Imo this strange black pixels around the smoke look funny, don't they XD

actually it looks unprofessional =s. what am i saying anyway, I haven't downloaded custom chars for months.

Azriel~
Thanks given by:
Just need a citation:

SimonLF2DCer Wrote:Like always: Albaka do AWESOME project.

Hehe. The moves need a bit improove, but still, You're getting releases giant.
Thanks given by: Alblaka
(05-14-2009, 09:55 PM)Azriel Wrote:  
(05-14-2009, 09:12 PM)Alblaka Wrote:  Imo this strange black pixels around the smoke look funny, don't they XD

actually it looks unprofessional =s. what am i saying anyway, I haven't downloaded custom chars for months.

Azriel~

Dang it, then i really have to clean that pic up >.<

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
I guess I will do it like you, writing while testing.
Thanks given by:
long answer (Click to View)
^^

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
I won't answer to everything you said, but for the black out... Maybe I understood something wrong.. You can still move, can't you? If yes, then I think its pretty funny when it is a bit longer :D.
And if randomness isn't possible something like some punches from the darkness would be nice, not permanent damage.
And for the hole. I think the contrasts on my computer are somehow very weird, for me its a very big difference.Well, I can make the same thing a bit brighter.
Now I made it very light, of course a shadow would have to be darker. This isn't how your shadow should look like, just to show what I mean.
[Image: nohanshadowb.png]
Of course it can also be completely dark, but it has to be somehow more interesting.
Thanks given by:
(05-17-2009, 02:19 PM)Reaper Wrote:  I won't answer to everything you said, but for the black out... Maybe I understood something wrong.. You can still move, can't you? If yes, then I think its pretty funny when it is a bit longer :D.
And if randomness isn't possible something like some punches from the darkness would be nice, not permanent damage.
And for the hole. I think the contrasts on my computer are somehow very weird, for me its a very big difference.Well, I can make the same thing a bit brighter.
Now I made it very light, of course a shadow would have to be darker. This isn't how your shadow should look like, just to show what I mean.
[Image: nohanshadowb.png]
Of course it can also be completely dark, but it has to be somehow more interesting.

Yes, you can move and even attack opponents, but i don't think you will really able to do anything (mp is used up with that move and punchign the enemies without seeing them? good luck xD)

and for the permanent-thingy: Maybe you noticed in Sharn, i love this "multiplehitswithinafewseconds" ^^

New sprite:
LOL... yup, that is surely a difference...
If you give me the permission to use that sprites, i could replace the old ones with that in the next update ^^

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: