Posts: 797
Threads: 107
Joined: Apr 2008
05-29-2008, 04:51 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2008, 04:51 PM by Hypermodder.)
made a new ava and a new siggy!
I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTER!
Please don't wonder when I suddenly dissapear for a while!
<a href="http://www.techno4ever.net">
![[Image: banner01.gif]](http://www.techno4ever.net/banner/banner01.gif)
</a>
![[Image: chatdo9.png]](http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5543/chatdo9.png)
Just a lil' showoff!
.gif)
Current project: [Char]Armageddon
Thanks given by:
Posts: 4,878
Threads: 162
Joined: Mar 2008
avi: good edit, pretty smooth overlapping b/w the face & neck, nice ghostly overlay, lines on the neck look kinda odd... 8/9
siggy: The Bats (the characters as well as the animals) look kinda repititious, color edit of Bat itself is good, Bandit has too much contrast, I'd remove the shadows from the flames... 2/3
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~
"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.
» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
Posts: 506
Threads: 20
Joined: Mar 2008
You could post a reason for your reputation ...
Avatar 7/10 You could make a better rendering, the edges of his right hand doesn't look so smooth.
Signature 10/10 of course ^^
Thanks given by:
Posts: 478
Threads: 21
Joined: Apr 2008
Ava: 11/10, the nicest avatar i have ever seen!
Siggy: 9/10, nice too, but not as nice as your ava.
Thanks given by:
Posts: 797
Threads: 107
Joined: Apr 2008
ava: 8.5/10 gets boring after a while---make a new one!
sig: 8.5/10 the same one
heyyy, I've gotta new siggy!
I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTER!
Please don't wonder when I suddenly dissapear for a while!
<a href="http://www.techno4ever.net">
![[Image: banner01.gif]](http://www.techno4ever.net/banner/banner01.gif)
</a>
![[Image: chatdo9.png]](http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5543/chatdo9.png)
Just a lil' showoff!
.gif)
Current project: [Char]Armageddon
Thanks given by:
Posts: 444
Threads: 19
Joined: Mar 2008
7/10 a Bit too greenish :P
7/10 Not much..
Thanks given by:
Posts: 797
Threads: 107
Joined: Apr 2008
Hey you have to 20/10 scorpions work!!!!!!!!!
He's one of the best spriters!!!
ava: 6/10 stands there like a gaylord
sig: 5.5/10 looks boring, unclearly edited
I HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WITH MY COMPUTER!
Please don't wonder when I suddenly dissapear for a while!
<a href="http://www.techno4ever.net">
![[Image: banner01.gif]](http://www.techno4ever.net/banner/banner01.gif)
</a>
![[Image: chatdo9.png]](http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5543/chatdo9.png)
Just a lil' showoff!
.gif)
Current project: [Char]Armageddon
Thanks given by:
Posts: 444
Threads: 19
Joined: Mar 2008
7/10 like before
6,5/10 maybe you should add some shading or sth
new avi/siggi
Thanks given by:
Posts: 1,708
Threads: 34
Joined: Mar 2008
5/10 Nah, has to be redone
7.5/10 Yah, pretty good
(I just read "rape avatar/signature game" >.>)
Thanks given by: