Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with LF2 Sprites
Since I have my new computer, LF2 won't work properly.
It pisses me off that i can't take part on any tournament or competition so help would be really nice ^^

This is my problem:

Everytime i go left with my LF2 char it shows me wrong sprite sheets.
You probably don't get what I mean so i made a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK069VI37gY

Those are the stats of my computer:

Windows Vista Home Premium
Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz
4,00 GB RAM
NVidea GeForce 9600GT
32 bit-System

I already installed this file, tried v1.9c, deinstalled LF2 several times, and tried to run lf2 on 265 color mode: nothing worked

If anyone of you can help me, please do it :3
Thanks given by:
Maybe you downloaded an april fools version? Haha, jkjk. Try redownloading LF2 2.0, uninstalling your previous version and re installing a new one. Alright also try right clicking the executable, go into the compatibility tab and checking "Run this program in compatibility mode for" and select Windows 2000 or something. Anyways I don't know if running it in 265 color mode would do anything but change colors hehe :P
[Image: brucesig.png]
Thanks given by:
hm.. thats really strange
did it work for you on vista before?
are you sure its an 32 bit system? on 64 bit systems lf2 doesn't work properly.
can you make an screenshot of the running processes when you are running lf2?
(i mean open taskmanger switch to processes and make an screenie)
thing we have to find out is.. if its the OS's fault or something else.
first case would be easy to solve.
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
(06-02-2009, 02:48 PM)jason Wrote:  go into the compatibility tab and checking "Run this program in compatibility mode for" and select Windows 2000 or something.
Yup Domi already told me this before and again it didn't worked.

@ junior mod:

[Image: snitches.jpg]
Do you mean this ? And yes i'm sure it's 32bit
Thanks given by:
How is that strange? It is a well known bug which occurs in vista/windows 7. I'm pretty sure the conclusion to the last thread that was discussing this issue was that it is a problem with the drivers Nvidia provides. If you uninstall the driver, windows will revert back to the default windows one, and LF2 will work normally. However, this will mess up all 3d games :D.

The "solution" is to download VirtualBox or VMware and install windows xp virtually on it, then it will run :D.

Alternatively, you can download the windows 7 RC, which comes with the virtual XP thing built in( at least I think so).
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
uhm.. well never had that bug before with vista and windows 7 :D
so its the Nvidia drivers fault? never heard of that :p
yeah that was my solution too when case 1 is the case (?)
actually i am here on windows 7 Rc but i didn't see and virtual xp thing yet..

@scorp:
btw i have a name.. you can call me phil.. if you write junior mod.. it sounds so as if you don't know me.. in fact that is true but yeah :p
you don't call silva "because noir said so" either or are you?
Thanks given by:
You're right. You have to download it separately from the windows 7 RC beta. http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual...nload.aspx

But it is completely free, and you don't need a windows xp CD key for it to run(as far as I can tell).
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by:
Well ok thx to Silva
Oh and phil ... sry i'm not the uber-politely one oO Or shell i call you just_a_phil ? ;p

@ Because Noir Said So: thx XD
Thanks given by:
erm no.. just call me phil.. no need for the full name.. i don't call you scorpion either :p
and lol.. silva solved it ( i guess)
Thanks given by: