Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Question for real Data Changer
I have a little question:
If I do one Move (without opoint) how can i do it so that if i klick attack my charackter do the same move again in the other side.

NOW THE MAINQUESTION:

How can i do a move that when i grab one charackter and do then a move i desapear (Body away nobody see me) and the charackter that i have grabed is under my control and i play for him.
and when he dies or i didn´t want him anymore i do one special move and the charackter isn´t more under my control. And I am by him and grab him.

IS THIS POSSIBLE?
Sorry for my bad english
Thanks given by:
I know how to do it but i need first to think about it (sorry forgot it right now)

main question:
Mind control is impossible so NO! :P

Edit:
*Changer not chancher
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2009, 06:12 PM)Gangster95 Wrote:  I have a little question:
If I do one Move (without opoint) how can i do it so that if i klick attack my charackter do the same move again in the other side.
If you want to do that as often as you want, use this method:
in the last (and maybe second-last frame, too) add a hit_a with a negative number. It should turn your character around.
In case you want to perform the move only once, duplicate your attack-frames (be sure that you don't use the same frame numbers twice). hit_a would link to the second sequence now. In case the negative number doesn't work, give the first next in the second sequence a negative value.

(08-07-2009, 06:12 PM)Gangster95 Wrote:  NOW THE MAINQUESTION:

How can i do a move that when i grab one charackter and do then a move i desapear (Body away nobody see me) and the charackter that i have grabed is under my control and i play for him.
and when he dies or i didn´t want him anymore i do one special move and the charackter isn´t more under my control. And I am by him and grab him.

IS THIS POSSIBLE?
Possible: yes. Easy to make: no.
You'd need to know about Rudolf's transform thingy and need to edit all chars in-game (that you can transform back).
What I'd suggest is this: You transform into the character you hold, make him go to a certain frame where that char is invisible, and play now as that char. Before you transform, you need to add an object which spans over the entire field at a certain y-position aka. has a certain bdy which is unreachable. When you transform back, you need to add an itr/k:3 which will react to that bdy in frame 0, 3, 110, and 210 (standing, walking, defend, jump). You'd need the object have an itr/k:8 that will, as soon as you transform back, be activated. It'll have an itr/k:0, fall: -1, bdefend: -1, injury: 0. The (still hidden) opponent needs a certain bdy so that this itr can hit him and thus making him "come back to life". There's one pseudo-disadvantage of this method, though. Your opponent won't have the hp that you have after the back-transform.

As you can see, kinda hard to explain and harder to realize.

~Moved to Advanced DCing
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
damn why haven't i thought about that :P

Pretty good method bp.
Thanks given by:
But i thought negative tags don't work in "hit"?

For the case i'm right, he has to make the hit_a going to a wait:0-frame, which usese a negative next ETC...

If i'm wrong, punch me :P
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
also look here.
Thanks given by:
@Blue Phönix:
Respect I had added everywere negative numers in the fragments... only not in hit_a , hit_d , hit_j

now the the main problem:

I want give this move rudolf.

So i must ad every of his transform_back frames every other charackter in the game.
Then when i catch a charckter i make a chatchact and chatchingact where the oppents charackter go to a frame of him where he has no body (invisable)
more i can´t think how to do

but i understand the idea
but i want to make that the charackter for that i play get the damage (not I)
SO i control him and when "i" get attacked he becomes damage.
and i transform back when i want or when he is dead.
Sorry for my bad english
Thanks given by:
(08-08-2009, 10:21 AM)Gangster95 Wrote:  but i understand the idea
but i want to make that the charackter for that i play get the damage (not I)
SO i control him and when "i" get attacked he becomes damage.
and i transform back when i want or when he is dead.

Honestly: THAT is impossible... I can't even think of a buggy solution for this, so i guess, this would require HEX...
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
That makes me right :P
Triumph :P
Thanks given by:
ok and what is with a move that when i grab him and active him he joins me
is that posible
Sorry for my bad english
Thanks given by: