Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF2.. way better
i dont know about LF1, i just tried my hand at LF2.. whoever developed that game(LF2) had one thing in mind.. you have to fight to win

i've tried other versions of Little Fighter 2, RLF2, LF2 Kate, LF2-NS, LF2 mega, LF2-EC, Dragon Ball v2.5 (something similar to lf2)

i found only LF2-kate appealing, for the rest.. they make my comp. slower, i dont think i have a BAd configuration.. (pention Dual core 3.0, Ram 1Gb ddr, GeForce 7100 GS,ViewSonic VA1703wb - monitor[17' widescreen LCD])

even bigger games like nfs most wanted, Prince of persia series did run well.. (ok, im a little out dated as per games mainly b'cos i lost interest in big games | thought mayB small games should do for my past time)

i can see that i have to fight in LF2 to win, not in LF2 Kate.. u jus shoot powers, 'n u win the game !?

i want a game exactly similar to LF2, except with more characters (in dragon ball the guys were shouting like anything) is something like that out there? can somebody link me to something like that?? or can it be arranged..

i dont care about the floor design, jus small time powers while fighting the game, interesting new characters... wat do u say about it?

....is LF2 empire out?

[edit]
..i dont even play the stage mode.. jus the normal verses series with my bro or with the comp
Thanks given by:
Heh, yeah, I know where you're comming from.:)

I good mod is NTSD (google 'ntsd open board' and register on thier
forums to download it.) but that is a special-move-fest too.
NTSD II will be more hand-to-hand based, but its still in the works.
(not out yet, not even a beta)
(NTSD is Naruto The Setting Dawn, if you hate Naruto I wouldn't
recommend it :p)

The Forum Mod... I can't say at this point exactly what its going to be
like, and no, it hasn't been released yet.
Check out >>this thread<< for updates.;)

It will rock your socks though, so just be a bit patient.:D
Trust you're all well.
Thanks given by:
I don't understand... R-LF2 doesn't make my computer slow... Maybe you have junk on your computer.

P.S: I luv colors! X3
Thanks given by:
^^ u don' understand?
Thanks given by:
You do realize LFE isn't a mod/version, right?
FOLLOW THE RULES!

LFE Forum Rules (Click to View)
Grand Fonic Hymn - Orchestral Arrangement. Arranged by me. I promise it's not horribad.
Thanks given by: MH-Razen
(08-20-2009, 04:33 AM)Drahcir Wrote:  You do realize LFE isn't a mod/version, right?

you mean, LFE is not a game yet.., atleast it hasnt been released yet.. right?!

i didnt mean anything about LFE, jus maybe some other version.. mayB

..right?! ok wat were u saying?
Thanks given by:
have you seen herofighter?
it only has 3 chars now, but when its finished it should be pwnsome. Even now, with only 3 chars, the action is intense ;)
link: http://www.herofighter.com/play/
you could just make your own version too, or compile chars from LFE mainsite together for more chars...and bgs...and weapons...

and Magnamancy is right, Little fighter empire is NOT a mod. Its a website. Though there is a forum mod made by people in this forum coming soon(ish)
Thanks given by: MH-Razen
hey duCk.. HeroFighter is not a game to download right?
is it like a online play??
Thanks given by:
yup..lol
but it is really fun, and like LF2
EDIT: actually, i saw on the face book page that he is going to release a downloadable version (correct me if i am wrong) soon
Thanks given by:
yeah u play on the webpage
kinda like playing flash games though i think its java or something....
~its been a long time coming~
Thanks given by: