Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LF2 Trailer Help
Bump, Help Please?
[Image: mlbio1260899095.gif]
Thanks given by:
The real question is, how did you mange to export part of the movie instead of all of it. By default, when you export it, it exports all of it >.<.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

Thanks given by: The Lost Global Mod
(10-31-2009, 11:44 AM)Lord Silva Wrote:  The real question is, how did you mange to export part of the movie instead of all of it. By default, when you export it, it exports all of it >.<.
I don't know.. I managed to export the whole movie once, but its 1.55 GB. Look at this
Thanks given by:
Seems like you selected only the last 11 seconds of the movie to be exported.
Check that timeline-bar or whatever, only the part from 28s-40s is colored differently (selected).
Thanks given by: shadowlord
rofl, you spelled marti wrong in the credits :D
in the last line you said 'marty' and not marti
but yeah, that bar thing on the same horziontal line as the layer name, it looks like that white bar with the blue ends has something to do with it.
simply because the box says 28:28 and thats where the blue bar starts, and it lasts for 11 seconds
Thanks given by: shadowlord
(11-01-2009, 08:54 AM)Alectric Wrote:  rofl, you spelled marti wrong in the credits :D
in the last line you said 'marty' and not marti
ZOMG! Thanks for telling me, that could of gone with a wrong name *FaceSlaps myself
P.S Thanks Divisor! Even though I already pressed the thanks button..
P.P.S During the exporting thing, it said "Out Of Memory" or something like that! What the hell? I have 25GB Left on my hardrive
Thanks given by:
what about your RAM?
Thanks given by:
(11-05-2009, 06:04 AM)Alectric Wrote:  what about your RAM?
I think only about..4% of 2.0GB
Thanks given by:
I'll throw a quick example at you. I work with Photoshop-files ranging between 300 and 1000MB per file. The memory requirements easily exceed 4GB and more (one time, PS wanted to occupy 18GB of RAM and cluttered up my HD after filling my RAM).
As you can see, file size is not the only thing. When exporting a film, RAM usage is generally higher than when drawing an image. It might be that your computer simply fails at executing the encoding-task. Usually, this only happens if your quality settings are too high; or, in other word, the resolution is ridiculously high. So either reduce that or search through AE's settings and mess around with them.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
It keeps crashing and I don't get a chance to save the last edits! Why!? Damn! Help! Anyway to fix this?
Thanks given by: