Poll: Sprite Theme #11: Which is the best sprite?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mysterio 1 [Image: j1ig3gzawh.png]
8.97%
7 8.97%
Mysterio 2 [Image: hitgirl.png]
0%
0 0%
Mysterio 3 [Image: deathlx.png]
7.69%
6 7.69%
Mysterio 4 [Image: skeletonq.png]
8.97%
7 8.97%
Mysterio 5 [Image: deathgf.png]
24.36%
19 24.36%
Mysterio 6 [Image: deathsprite2.png]
0%
0 0%
Mysterio 7 [Image: grimreaperq.png]
2.56%
2 2.56%
Mysterio 8 [Image: death2x.png]
16.67%
13 16.67%
Mysterio 9 [Image: deathh.png]
17.95%
14 17.95%
Mysterio 10 [Image: Deathlf2.jpg]
12.82%
10 12.82%
Total 78 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[sprite contest thread v.2]
acid:
[Image: bj1aa5hly4qxkuzeu.png]

simple :P
Reply
Thanks given by:
question.. does it have to be a char with elmental aspects (such as fire body etc) or can we make an attack of a normal char (e.g davis) using an elemental attack?

Alectric edited this post 05-09-2010 12:23 AM because:
I said you could make an element wielder, but the other one where the character is an element would be preffered ;)
zomg phil edit :O
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Reply
Thanks given by:
i join with my suckyspritecauseihaventspritedinaverylongtimeandmyskillsarekindarusty

[Image: naturesprite.png]
nature
Reply
Thanks given by:
here is my entry:
[Image: person.png]

ice element...
[Image: header_W_jordis.png]
Reply
Thanks given by:
[Image: fireh.png]

Didn't have alot of time, so I stuck to convention and whipped up a quick fire elemental.

I really actually wanted to try creating an ornate ice elemental armour, but bah. I'll do that some other time.
"I may devour the five continents, and swallow the three seas, but a body with neither wings, nor hands, nor feet, is powerless against the sky."

My stuff:
| sprites | frozen |


Want to learn how to sprite from me? (Click to View)
have a request for me? (Click to View)
Reply
Thanks given by:
(05-09-2010, 04:04 AM)Siegvar Wrote:  [Image: fireh.png]

Didn't have alot of time, so I stuck to convention and whipped up a quick fire elemental.

I really actually wanted to try creating an ornate ice elemental armour, but bah. I'll do that some other time.

I am kind of glad you didn't... lol... I was planning on something similar... but after seeing all the ice elementals... I am trying to figure out my creative approach to the contest.
Reply
Thanks given by:
._:

* Siegvar takes a Pile of Junk and uses it with his Rusty Wrench.
* It works! Siegvar starts bashing the Pile of Junk with his Rusty Wrench.
* The Pile of Junk is formed into an Awesome Fire Banshee!

This is what happens if Siegvar randomly throws something together.
Epic snor is snor epic. - Simoneon

TITLE: a idea
make cave for bear?
Reply
Thanks given by: Simoneon , Bamboori , forgetlatios
here is another shot.. i think my previous entry was better eh?
[Image: dddcy.png]
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Reply
Thanks given by:
yeh ! feel me
toxic girl
[Image: toxic_girlcopy.png][Image: toxic_girlcopy-1.png]
[Image: toxic_girlcopy2.png][Image: toxic_girlcopy2-2.png]

[Image: toxic_girlcopy-1.png]
sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]


Reply
Thanks given by:
no offense but that sprite it just a bunch of scrabble. like it was done in a tablet.
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Reply
Thanks given by:




Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)