05-08-2010, 04:36 PM
acid:
![[Image: bj1aa5hly4qxkuzeu.png]](http://666kb.com/i/bj1aa5hly4qxkuzeu.png)
simple :P
![[Image: bj1aa5hly4qxkuzeu.png]](http://666kb.com/i/bj1aa5hly4qxkuzeu.png)
simple :P
| Poll: Sprite Theme #11: Which is the best sprite? You do not have permission to vote in this poll. |
|||
Mysterio 1 ![]() |
7 | 8.97% | |
Mysterio 2 ![]() |
0 | 0% | |
Mysterio 3 ![]() |
6 | 7.69% | |
Mysterio 4 ![]() |
7 | 8.97% | |
Mysterio 5 ![]() |
19 | 24.36% | |
| Mysterio 6 |
0 | 0% | |
Mysterio 7 ![]() |
2 | 2.56% | |
Mysterio 8 ![]() |
13 | 16.67% | |
Mysterio 9 ![]() |
14 | 17.95% | |
Mysterio 10 ![]() |
10 | 12.82% | |
| Total | 78 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
[sprite contest thread v.2]
|
||
|
05-08-2010, 05:04 PM
question.. does it have to be a char with elmental aspects (such as fire body etc) or can we make an attack of a normal char (e.g davis) using an elemental attack?
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday
i join with my suckyspritecauseihaventspritedinaverylongtimeandmyskillsarekindarusty
nature
psst. (Click to View)
05-09-2010, 04:04 AM
![]() Didn't have alot of time, so I stuck to convention and whipped up a quick fire elemental. I really actually wanted to try creating an ornate ice elemental armour, but bah. I'll do that some other time.
"I may devour the five continents, and swallow the three seas, but a body with neither wings, nor hands, nor feet, is powerless against the sky."
My stuff: | sprites | frozen | Want to learn how to sprite from me? (Click to View) have a request for me? (Click to View)
05-09-2010, 04:13 AM
(05-09-2010, 04:04 AM)Siegvar Wrote: I am kind of glad you didn't... lol... I was planning on something similar... but after seeing all the ice elementals... I am trying to figure out my creative approach to the contest.
._:
* Siegvar takes a Pile of Junk and uses it with his Rusty Wrench. * It works! Siegvar starts bashing the Pile of Junk with his Rusty Wrench. * The Pile of Junk is formed into an Awesome Fire Banshee! This is what happens if Siegvar randomly throws something together. Epic snor is snor epic. - Simoneon Thanks given by: Simoneon , Bamboori , forgetlatios
05-09-2010, 09:03 AM
here is another shot.. i think my previous entry was better eh?
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve Public enemy of the society The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
05-11-2010, 12:17 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2010, 12:53 PM by betitngoan.)
yeh ! feel me
toxic girl ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
sorry 4 my bad eng
![]() ![]() ![]()
05-11-2010, 03:15 PM
no offense but that sprite it just a bunch of scrabble. like it was done in a tablet.
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve Public enemy of the society The one you cannot see the thirty three degree" | ||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|