07-05-2010, 08:33 AM
(07-05-2010, 02:04 AM)betitngoan Wrote: 5/10 because i can't see your avaYou dont have to rate it if you cant see it.
Will get a server to host it later. (maybe if I ask Simoneon and Lauli I could use Freshies?)
8/10 A very nice sprite.
5/10 A bit too bright, no transparency.
Age ratings for movies and games (and similar) have never been a good idea.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels.
An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one.
volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe.
Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous.
Make C++ operator > again
Trump is an idiot.
One can learn a lot from reinventing wheels.
An unsound argument is not the same as an invalid one.
volatile in C++ does not mean thread-safe.
Do not make APIs unnecessarily asynchronous.
Make C++ operator > again
Trump is an idiot.

Chat



![[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif]](http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm149/hahah96/stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif)
![[Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif]](http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm149/hahah96/walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif)
![[Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]](http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm149/hahah96/att-3_zps48065cd2.gif)




theres hardly any difference in size between yours and his sig![[Image: UB2.gif]](http://h.imagehost.org/0410/UB2.gif)

![[Image: Pineapple-Watermelon--32545.jpg]](http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/32500/Pineapple-Watermelon--32545.jpg)

woah* 9/10 very weird, OMG are those EYBALLS??!
VERY STRANGE, I ACTUALLY PREFFERED THEM WITHOUT THE PUPILS FOR THT