try this new move of louisEX :D
:awesome:
it is easy,i had add it-
just,i had copied woody ball move and paste it in louisEX.dat
then i adjust frame no. and put hit_Fj code
;) try it
:D !!!AND GUYS REPLY!!! :D
!!!FOR SCREENSHORTS CLICK
.bmp   c.bmp (Size: 293.76 KB / Downloads: 113) HERE!!!

Attached Files
.dat   louisEX.dat (Size: 73.66 KB / Downloads: 60)
.zip   LouisEX [new moves].zip (Size: 24.71 KB / Downloads: 58)
Thanks given by:
Good job but, its not impressive nowadays, probably would have when Little Fighter wasn't fully discovered yet, but still good job.
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
hm.... :s
Thanks given by:
(for those wondering what the download was, its LouisEX shooting 50 Woody balls twice, frames directly lifted from Woody)

Its nice to see you've taken your first steps towards data changing. As Amadis pointed out, simply copying frames from Woody and changing some numbers is a very simple task nowadays. The next step is to find out what each word or number in the data means.

Don't be discouraged however. We have lots of guides on the mainsite, and if there's something you're not sure of, you can clarify with us here.

I would also personally recommend you use YinYin's VDCer since the classic Jiquera's data changer doesn't have a frame viewer which would be incredibly helpful for showing where the things you've coded are and how it'd roughly look ingame.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by: T.O.R.N.A.D.O
And let's don't forget about LF2 IDE ;)
Ultimately, my constant dissatisfaction with the way things are becomes the driving force behind everything I do.
[Image: sigline.png]
LF2 IDE - Advanced visual data changer featuring instant data loader
LF2 Sprite Sheet Generator - Template based sprite sheet generator based on Gad's method
[Image: sigline.png]
There is no perfect language, but C++ is the worst.
Thanks given by: