Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Mod: LF2 Extra
Getting busier, but trying to add something from time to time

Davis D^A+A (Click to View)
Louis DvJ+D>J (Click to View)
Rudolf JA(+A) (Click to View)
Deep counter attack update (Click to View)
Brokeback Cliff at day (Click to View)
Henry somersault +J after landing from dash (Click to View)
Henry dash defend (Click to View)
Few more sprites to use
[Image: Tp2CcRD.png]
Thanks given by: JCostal , letoangt , Memento , holyfreeze , STM1993
That's so cool! Keep up the the good work!
Thanks given by:
Awesome! :)
Thanks given by:
(09-03-2020, 09:24 PM)AZxBlue Wrote:  That's so cool! Keep up the the good work!

(09-05-2020, 05:14 PM)Ghanu Wrote:  Awesome! :)

Thank you!

Here is something different for Firen, whenever he touches ground fire his attacks are getting a little buff
Fire breath is rather boring right now, would like to add something more to it.
There is also this random dvz movement, don't really get why, will try to try doing it in a bit different way, or ask for help here.
Thanks given by: MoragWan
(09-17-2020, 02:34 PM)The_Hari Wrote:  There is also this random dvz movement, don't really get why, will try to try doing it in a bit different way, or ask for help here.
Things that created by opoint will always be offset by z+1.
If you are using itr kind 3 / cpoint, it will still move the victim towards the attacker's z-axis.
I don't see "Com", so it seems unlikely for you to be using itr kind 8, but it has a similar problem.

You will need to move the object that is intended to trigger the new special move frames using dvz 549 (move up by 1px).

Also note that if you are opointing type 3, the ball's first frame needs to be wait 1, because LF2 kinda cuts out the first tu of the frame.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
It is actually a itr kind 8, just made invisible. The problem was that an object would sometimes move more pixels on z axis, so I couldn't fix it with fixed dvz value. So I made it to first allign with character z axis with another itr kind 8.

Fire breath will now lose buff when fire goes out, so I should make it more powerful. For some reason this particular move still have some movement, as you can see on the gif, but I'm fine with that.
Thanks given by: