Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version: Introduction of LF2: FTQ 0.1
Introduction

LF2 FTQ is modification of little fighter 2 which introduces several new characters with wide variety of moves of different characters and also includes a long story which might keep you entertained. unfortunately, I don't have a lot of hours to complete this game real fast so I'm gonna releasing this game updating-wise.

I started this project in 2017 but abandon it due to the limit of sprites and characters in Lf2 2.0 and deleted it but In July 2018, I found this project in .7z and tried to open this game, I see what did in the past was looking real bad, just like when you smell the socks that hasn't washed for a week. After seeing my version I was wondering of making a new style of this game and in April 2019 I started redesigning all this from scratch.

During that time I completed the whole story, the protagonists, bla bla... In 12 may 2020, I finally released the first public version of this game.
This in-game story starts with 4 protagonists(Jason, Nino, Leo, Davis) gets a task to clear a bunch of bandits
which were roaming in the forest but they encounter two different guys which they are completely different
from bandits, they both try to threaten the 4 protagonists.Then, what happens? too lazy to shout out the
whole story in this post.

Description

I can make this story a raw-text story into real(I mean 2D) graphical story if you guys can support me by
giving me some feedback about the version, characters and figure out the problems etc.

It includes:
- Mod: For now I only introduce 8 characters with different moveset.

Updates

LF2: FTQ version 0.1.0 (13 may 2020):
Introduce 8 out of 11 protangists

Download

LF2: FTQ version 0.1.0, 13 may 2020
Google Drive (Downloading it will take 16MB, size is about 80MB when uncompressed)

Credits + Next Update + Stay Connected

These all the stuff are in ReadMe.txt!
Thanks to STM93 for reminding me to give credit of one guy that I forgot todo that.

MovesList

List of all moves of all characters are in Moveslist.txt file!
Thanks given by:
Some quick feedbacks:

Dennis sprites are not properly adjusted: chase ball lacks mirror image, background of small portrait is not properly adjusted.

Davis lacks mirror frame.

Nino has strange sprites. I see him having a purple tint momentarily, facing left only. Nino's small portrait is not adjusted. Nino's sprites are also not rectified and have lines when moves are played.

The game apparently dies after completing a game of demo, it should be caused by too few random characters.

Again, sprite color problem for Jason.

Rudolf's >>D>J is super inconvenient. Also some sprites have no mirror image.
Thanks given by: Dinothundah
First of all, Thanks for some feedback! I will tell the answers of the problems by one by one.

rewlf2 Wrote:  Dennis sprites are not properly adjusted: chase ball lacks mirror image, background of small portrait is not properly adjusted.

Okay, seems like I forgot to mirror the sprites before releasing them. I know the portrait isn't adjusted and I'm working on it too.

rewlf2 Wrote:Davis lacks mirror frame. Rudolf Also lacks some no mirror image.

Well, I didn't get any mirroring issues whenever I play lf2 since I use my old pc which uses older graphics card so It's would be hard to find the differences between the newer graphics card and my old graphics card in the mirroring but anyway, I will try fix it in later versions.

rewlf2 Wrote:Nino has strange sprites. I see him having a purple tint momentarily, facing left only. Nino's small portrait is not adjusted. Nino's sprites are also not rectified and have lines when moves are played. Also, sprite color problem for Jason.

Well some time ago, I tried to make edit characters clothes and hairs by some program but unfortunately it didn't worked out so I edited the right sprites but forgot to edit the left, I know this problem and I'm working on it.

rewlf2 Wrote:The game apparently dies after completing a game of demo, it should be caused by too few random characters.

Obviously it will crash since Lf2 needs at least 10 characters to run that demo mode and random character slection option smootly, I already know this problem and I would fix it by introducing three more new characters.

rewlf2 Wrote:Rudolf's >>D>J is super inconvenient.

Okay, I either try to optimize it or remove it. I also find it inconvenient.
Thanks given by: Dinothundah
Quote:~~snip~~
Instead of adding Firzen's Cannon to Jason, i think you should give him ground slam/punch with green energy that he uses if possible. I also think Jason's D up J should be removed because jason can already grab opponents with his D>J and he has good resistance when hitting normally. That's just my opinion obviously but i hope you notice what im talking about.  :)

STM1993 edited this post 05-16-2020 03:04 PM because:
Removed excessive quoting.
Thanks given by: