Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[char] Stinky Revamped
Introduction
Stinky - Counter & Combo version

Based on LeoX's Stinky.

Original Stinky is cool but flawed and unfinished. Has 3 spells but dUa was a game throw spell and dUj was op. This new version stays true to the original while nerfing the op spell and allowing chaining from spell to spell, making his playstyle unique. Also, added 2 new counter moves, "Spartan kick" and "Counter Helix".

UPDATE V1.1:
Counter Helix can no longer be casted freely. When hit, an exclamation mark will appear sometimes. Pressing [a] during this time will cast counter helix.

Cross Punch [dUj], Aero Drill [dDa], Strafe [dFa] had some tweaking done, mainly with cast point, cast backswing and fall.
Cross Punch [dUj] now usuable during Strafe [dFa].
Chaining to a spell mid-spell now costs 50% more MP. Effect stacks x2. (100->150->225)

Description

[Image: stinky-f.png]

Moves:

-> Cross Punch[dUj]  mp:100
Usable in air, from jump, dash.
Can combo from Aero Drill.
Can combo from Strafe.

Screenshot (Click to View)
-> Aero Drill [dDa]  mp:100
Can combo from Cross Punch

-> Strafe [dFa]  mp:100
Usable in air, from jump, dash.
Can combo from Cross Punch
Can combo from Aero Drill

-> Spartan Kick [A when hit while defending]  mp:65
Performs a knockback kick.

-> Counter Helix [A while being hit] hp: 60 mp:120
Performs a short, quick spin.

Download (New ver, v1.1)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MjD_SpC...sp=sharing

Download (Old Version)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kPH168Q...sp=sharing

Credits
Based on LeoX's Stinky
Found out about hp cost spells while roaming about in discord from Mesujin.
Nyamaiku and Mesujin [1m From PC] for their DC tips and advice.
"I have been playing too many 'AAA' games on my PC lately. I gotta stop. Why you ask? Well, I saw this really beautiful sunset once, and the first thing that came to my mind was, 'The clouds need more Anti-aliasing'" - LThaz3
Thanks given by: Thauan0312
The imgbb.com does not seem to support linking gif files properly. Try imgur instead.
Thanks given by:
Stinky Re-revamped so that he is no longer a broken hero. I just hope there won't be a need for re-re-revamp.

Ver1.1 Changelog:
Counter Helix can no longer be casted freely. When hit, an exclamation mark will appear sometimes. Pressing [a] during this time will cast counter helix.

Cross Punch [dUj], Aero Drill [dDa], Strafe [dFa] had some tweaking done, mainly with cast point, cast backswing and fall.
Cross Punch [dUj] now usuable during Strafe [dFa].
Chaining to a spell mid-spell now costs 50% more MP. Effect stacks x2. (100->150->225)

Big thanks to Nyamaiku and Mesujin for their DC tips and advice.
"I have been playing too many 'AAA' games on my PC lately. I gotta stop. Why you ask? Well, I saw this really beautiful sunset once, and the first thing that came to my mind was, 'The clouds need more Anti-aliasing'" - LThaz3
Thanks given by: