Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[W.I.P] LF2 Data Debugger | Update [4/5/09]
[Image: 75544612.jpg]

[Image: 59679793.jpg]

[Image: 94658101.jpg]

Download DLL:
.rar   rarara.rar (Size: 3.14 KB / Downloads: 877)

Exe file which loads dlls(incase you don't have it...): http://www.mediafire.com/?ictlcgenmjd

Update:
[youtube]PrOleF_WLvw[/youtube]
Can't see much in the small screen, I recommend viewing in full screen so you can see whats going on :D.

*Made the editor, now you can actually edit stuff (the whole point). Everything written in 100% Assembly :D.
*Changed the colors(itr is red, bdy is blue)
*Fixed the bug where the sqaures stayed after you left a fight.
*X: , Y: write the centery.

Looking for suggestions on how to design this thing(I'm thinking multiple windows and what not). Plus which other features you want(prioritized).

About: The whole idea about this project is to let you edit small LF2 things WHILE lf2 is running. I know how annoying it is to tweak 1 value... Change value - load lf2 - test - not good - close lf2 - change value - load lf2 - test etc... Over and over again.

This is going to make it possible to edit frames in real time(while lf2 is running) and see the changes (highlights itrs , bdys etc etc).

As of now, the release only includes the highlight itr + bdy stuff (itr is blue, bdy is red).

Usage note: You have to be player 3:p... Sorry about that. I'll make a feature later which lets you set what you want :D.

For the editor, I suspect I'll have to write it in c/c++/delphi because writing it in assembly is driving me insane :(. Already wasted around 1 hour trying to get it to work :'(.

Anyway, if you are wondering why I'm releasing this now - it is mostly to get a sense of accomplishment ( I wasted stupid amounts of time on this, and don't want it sitting for my hard drive for ages until I get a working editor ).

Credits:
  • Silva - Creating the thing =]
  • genevrier - creating list of values and what they correspond to
  • xxtomnyxx - also created a list, almost identical to the one by genevrier
  • TheNave - helped with his DC knowledge of stuff
  • SomeBastardStoleMyName
    - I stole his code for embedding guis in DLL's. Poor guy, everything gets stolen from him
  • Rammichael - confirming that what I was trying to do is possible
PS: Yes, I started another project... I will finish all of them someday :p.
[Image: doty7Xn.gif]

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪʀᴄ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɪʀᴄ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪʀᴄ ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ᴘᴇsᴛᴇʀ ᴢᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ʜɪs sᴇxɪɴᴇss ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ɪʀᴄ ʟᴏɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

I allready heard rumors about this^^ ITS F***ING AWESOME.

:) Finally we don't have to get in and out that often :)

Thanks Lord Silva
My Current Achievements! (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
This is just too great.
I can remember how I needed like 40~ trys to achieve the perfekt x/y/w/h for an attack of Arcanis.
One more fantastic project of you Silva.
[Image: Link.jpg]
| Arcanis | Dome | Kai [-finished-] | Drawings |

active again.
Thanks given by:
Sry for my unknoweledge... WTH is a dll-file?
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by:
the dll file is loaded by the exe, whenever something is changed in it, it will be changed in the exe-file aswell... it's actually the same like hex editing, but somehow abit easier^^ I dunno really much about it

you need this exe http://www.mediafire.com/?ictlcgenmjd to load the dll file, it should be in the same folder as the exe file
Thanks given by:
This is truly awesome, 'cuz now I can work on my projects faster!

Thank You! ;)
Thanks given by:
I dunno anything about D.C-ing, but who cares! What U've made is pretty awesome! no minor (major) annoyances to open and close XD

(Ijust wash someone would make one for spriting tho XD)
If at first you don't succeed, you're probably not going skydiving again.
Thanks given by:
Some bugs:
-There is a weird white dot at the top-left corner behind the sprites when you play as player 3.
-If you press F4 in game, it'll show the red/blue box in the selection menu.
-When you change the sprite facing direction, the box move away a bit.

Beside those, this is spartawesome.

EDIT: Say, why don't you change the x any thing in to centery and centerx instead of the coordinates of where you are standing?
Thanks given by:
that is awesome work, Silva
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by:
right - first time ppl with bad imagination who are too lazy to work it out properly without trial and error get to see how sloppy/accurate/thoghthrough the original data is - and how their own compares to it

hopefully gets you all to do some more proper data that way ... d:

if you keep it for player 3 only i would consider it a feature - if you expand it to the other players you should consider enabling it for every object on screen
but the box drawing already lags behind; i can imagine it all slowing down a lot if you analyze every object that way - perhaps only do it for a certain team? or only player 3 and all objects that belong to him? (that would then include anything he picked/rebounded etc)

(05-03-2009, 06:51 AM)no one Wrote:  -There is a weird white dot at the top-left corner behind the sprites when you play as player 3.
-If you press F4 in game, it'll show the red/blue box in the selection menu.
-When you change the sprite facing direction, the box move away a bit.
its not like its supposed to be pretty now is it
the white spot is the first/topleft pixel of the sprite - pretty usefull for you centering the pic

(05-03-2009, 06:51 AM)no one Wrote:  EDIT: Say, why don't you change the x any thing in to centery and centerx instead of the coordinates of where you are standing?
wouldn be of much use as it doesn tell/visualize anything you dont already know (assuming youve written that data or opened it)
i have to admit tho i wouldn really know what to use the x/y coordinate info for either ... - for quickly testing how far you move/slide perhaps?
well i dont really need it

i would rather want to know what frame(number) is currently being displayed xD
right now i often have to use dummy pics on parts that are meant to be invisible later to verify what frame im in when debugging it - kinda annoying to assing different images for each frame, memorize/count/or look up what i took for which when it all gets stuck somewhere and taking them out again when im done
Thanks given by: