Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
[char] Kagemitsu (previous name: Thor)
After more than a year of neglect due to school work and some sh!tty things called money, I've finally reach a conclusion that there's no way in hell I could find time to deal with the sprites so here's the unfinished version:

http://adf.ly/1axsh

All of the data is done. If anyone can help completing the sprites then I would be very grateful. I'd credit you if you could lend me a hand.

EDIT: Note: the Soul Unision move require Toridas (another char of mine) to work. I'll try to fix as many bugs as possible and release him too.
Thanks given by: Memento , Lucianocapocha , RazenBrenday
cool
because........ i don't know
but it's so cool :O
sorry 4 my bad eng
[Image: stand-10_zpse8943b33.gif][Image: walk-11_zps3a4de3e2.gif][Image: att-3_zps48065cd2.gif]

Thanks given by:
Cool, but... how'd you opoint shadow in running frames? and his attack is same as davis combo, if you create another attack it might be more original.
Thanks given by:
The concept idea is nice, but I just think that perhaps you should change some colors and change the name (Thor doesn't really resemble a ninja's name). If you want to make it more unique, change the punching and make some of his moves based on the little things he holds (I don't recall the name, sorry.)
Thanks given by:
Quote:Cool, but... how'd you opoint shadow in running frames?
I didn't.

Here's the running frame.
    DC-Code:
<frame> 9 running
   pic: 20  state: 4  wait: 0  next: 308  dvx: 0  dvy: 0  dvz: 0  centerx: 36  centery: 80  hit_a: 0  hit_d: 0  hit_j: 0 hit_Fa: 240 hit_Ua: 300 hit_Da: 270 hit_Uj: 290
  sound: data\003.wav 
   bpoint:
      x: 49  y: 39
   bpoint_end:
   wpoint:
      kind: 1  x: 58  y: 50  weaponact: 21  attacking: 0  cover: 0  dvx: 0  dvy: 0  dvz: 0 
   wpoint_end:
   bdy:
      kind: 0  x: 25  y: 19  w: 38  h: 60
   bdy_end:
<frame_end>

since opoint need 2 frame to be activated and state: 2 will disable next function, I simply change it to state: 4. The problem now is that the char can only move one way.

So this is the solution:
    DC-Code:
<frame> 308 running
   pic: 20  state: 2  wait: 2  next: 9  dvx: 0  dvy: 0  dvz: 0  centerx: 36  centery: 80  hit_a: 0  hit_d: 0  hit_j: 0 hit_Fa: 240 hit_Ua: 300 hit_Da: 270 hit_Uj: 290
   opoint:
      kind: 1  x: 33  y: 79  action: 0  dvx: 0  dvy: 0  oid: 803  facing: 0
   opoint_end:
   bpoint:
      x: 49  y: 39
   bpoint_end:
   wpoint:
      kind: 1  x: 58  y: 50  weaponact: 21  attacking: 0  cover: 0  dvx: 0  dvy: 0  dvz: 0 
   wpoint_end:
   bdy:
      kind: 0  x: 25  y: 19  w: 38  h: 60
   bdy_end:
<frame_end>

I use next to lead the original running frame in to a second one, where I could use opoint. I change the state back to 2. The EXE will took care of the rest for me.

Quote:and his attack is same as davis combo, if you create another attack it might be more original.
I'm working on it. The basic attack won't have much change but I could add some more combo to it.

EDIT: @Evil Sonidow:
Quote:Thor doesn't really resemble a ninja's name
So what name would you suggest?

Quote:make some of his moves based on the little things he holds (I don't recall the name, sorry.)
It's a kunai, and I have some idea for it but I need to done the basic sprites first.

Quote:perhaps you should change some colors
Hmm...... Maybe I will. You know any "ninja-y" color?
Thanks given by:
You could make him stab his enemies rather than punch, but that's just my idea.
Thanks given by:
Consider it's done. That will be the > + A combo.
Thanks given by:
Quote:perhaps you should change some colors
Quote:Hmm...... Maybe I will. You know any "ninja-y" color?
how bout black?
or maybe a dark green
i love this char, should go well in the forum mods ;)
Thanks given by:
Hmm, Kunai are throwing knives, so shouldn't you make say a throwing knife move? Say you could have them attached to wires to his arms.. and he could launch them out either side or straight forwards at an enemy. Heck.. why don't you get him to turn around and double stab enemies behind him, that'd be cool xD

For a name try Kagemitsu.

Other than that, I think he looks fantastic :D. Well done and keep up the good work ^^.
Thanks given by: no one
@Evil Sonidow:
[Image: clip0010.gif]
How's that?

@Alectric:
Maybe dark green since black will make it hard to "re-recolor" if I get it wrong (look at the pant).

@Eddie
Quote:Hmm, Kunai are throwing knives, so shouldn't you make say a throwing knife move.
It's the D + > + A. I've though about it.

Quote:Say you could have them attached to wires to his arms.. and he could launch them out either side or straight forwards at an enemy.
Brilliance. I'll definitely code that. Thanks

Quote:For a name try Kagemitsu.
A bit long but I like the way it spell.
Thanks given by: