Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
[Character] Drunken Bandit
This is first version (v.1.0) of Drunken Bandit.

This character has been mainly created for AI players.
It's controlable by human, but the whole fun appears, when computer controls it.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILEFRONT

Screenshots:
What he can do?

-Stand
-Walk
-Vomit
-Burp
-Fall over
-Attack with his fist! (omg!)

@Help needed:
-Transformation Bandit -> Drunken Bandit, when he drinks beer.
-Any other ideas?
Thanks given by:
really nice idea and creative :D
but can you explain how vomit or burp hurts?
[Image: 2aGKf.png]

My Sprites

Signature Made By DesignHeaven
Thanks given by:
It doesn't hurt. :] It's jut for fun. You can vomit when you're holding other player, that's why freeze is looking demaged.
Thanks given by:
instead of defending, he should stumble backwards :P
Thanks given by:
OMG, forgot to put that, I have been already thinking about this. But anyway thanks. ;D Any other ideas?
Thanks given by:
If he is able to pick up weapons (I didn't play him) he could randomly let them fall down again.

EDIT: No, randomly didn't have any special purpose. But it sounds weird if I'd say "he could regularly let them fall down again." :P
Thanks given by:
(10-29-2009, 07:19 PM)Lauli Wrote:  randomly

That word did have purpose or not?
If did, then I think it's hard to do.

Oh, and hey, that's an awesome thing char. I love random chars. Really.
Thanks given by:
(10-29-2009, 07:19 PM)Lauli Wrote:  If he is able to pick up weapons (I didn't play him) he could randomly let them fall down again.

I don't realy get the idea. Maybe I'm just too stupid, but could you explain a little?

(10-29-2009, 07:39 PM)HappyHouR Wrote:  
(10-29-2009, 06:02 PM)Gad Wrote:  @Help needed:
-Transformation Bandit -> Drunken Bandit, when he drinks beer.
-Any other ideas?

You need to make the beer opoint t3 with ik3 that send the bandit into frame with state: 8000 .You also need frame in the drinking frame with state: 10 and high bdy that react to that t3 the beer opoint.the ik3 send the bandit to transformation frames.

Btw awesome idea.You could use state: 10 for wait: 0

But could it work after about 10 seconds when he finishes the bottle? It won't pull him back to place where he drank it?
Thanks given by:
So he picks up a knife and holds it like normal LF2 chars.
But then all of the sudden he lets the knife fall down again, because he is too drunk to hold a knife.
Thanks given by: Simoneon
Hmmm, good idea. Gonna fix it in while. Currently he is able to pick up every type of weapons, even "heavy" (box/stone), but when he tries to run with it he drops it. He can't normal attack with weapon, he throws everything, but with very small power.
Thanks given by: