Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
post your best stownage replay here!
i guess this already happened to every lf2 player:

you are doing an awesome combo, the enemy is almost dead, you make your final strike and BAM! you get hitten by a stone.
this can be very frustrating, but also very funny (mostly for the other ones :P )

now show your best stownage!

btw: isnt it quite unrealistic that stones, crates and all the other weapons fall from the sky? :P
Btw: isn't it quite unrealistic that people go around shooting energy balls, lifting and throwing stuff that's five times their own weight and the like? ~ Evil Sonidow
Thanks given by:
yeah that happens to me too especially during survival. i have low hp and i am almost done killing julian and then that stupid rock just falls and kills me. ?????? what is that. really pisses me off! but still i think its funny sometimes. my little brother keeps laughing at me all time.

oh here is a funny one:
one time i invited my bro adam to play vs with me. so we were fire vs freeze, and my bro starts runing towards me and bam a crate falls on him. ok so he gets up and as soo as he got on his feet bam a rock. i laughed a lot that time it was hilarious.
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
im beating up an enemy,i want to finish the attack with a nice big huge blast....then i faint...WHY?? i find one of those wind chars (louis,henry,monk).......
My Releases (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
oh and the worst thin is when you do the input for a move and you drain your mp for doing the move but a bandit just kicks you. and all that mp gone for nothing...
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by:
I got caught in a Sonata of Death (Henry's flute). Fair enough, my health is rather low, but I will be able to survive to make a comeback. Just as the Sonata ended, a rock fell from the sky. Where did it fall from? Right above me. I died because of that.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
Ehem, guys, we should post our replays here, but whatever.

It actually happens more than you could think. I guess Marti created it somehow to fall just in time you're doing a master combo, etc.
Hahaaa.
Thanks given by: Bamboori
You're talking about stones, how bout you are about to to an awesome move, and you're preparing an all, and then the guy playing against you gets an idea and throws a f*cking bottle at you...not only it breaks your move, wastes mana...I was low on health, it actually killed me >_<

EDIT: @Simoneon
Such a fail rarely happens when recording (escpecially with guys who don't record a lot - like me :P), so narrating should be fine too.
Thanks given by: