Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
The LF2 Killing Game
~Strike_Spy1993~
You kill another poster in this game by using ANY LF2 move that can be made by data changing or use the original moves.Mention who you want to kill. You may use pictures if you like,I recommend imageshack if you use it,as it shows the picture's full-size.

[I'll be so free and start a new game now]
I use a jump kick to hurt the next poster.
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
Unfortunately, I grabbed Blue Phoenix's leg before he could hit me. I then swung him and threw him into a wall.

If the next poster is not Blue Phoenix, then Blue Phoenix will also crash into the next poster before crashing into a wall.
[Image: uMSShyX.png]
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Steiner v3.00 (outdated), Challenge Stage v1.51
Luigi's Easier Data-Editor, A-Man's Sprite Mirrorer
Working on the LF2 Rebalance mod.
Thanks given by:
I replaced the wall with some bungee-ropes.
I fly back, straight to [bleh, new nick] Strike. While I was flying, I prepared a Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kick, which kicks you away. You fly to the other end of the world, including the next poster that will be hit by you.

Thanks given by:
As the saying goes, "Me, Myself and I."

~Strike93~ splits up into Strike, Me, Myself and I. Strike crashed into Myself, while Me and I reduced the impact and stopped both Strike93 and Myself from falling hard onto the ground.

"Thanks guys." Strike said as Me, Myself and I joined together with Strike to become ~Strike93~.

~Strike93~ teleported to Blue Phoenix and gave him a point blank shot of his Spas12 combat shotgun.
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Thanks given by:
I enter the battlefield and see Spy and BP and then decide to jump high into the air and fake an attack...
Quote of the Day f***ing Year (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
...But you were smashed back to the ground by a Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kick! If the next poster is NOT DON, he'll be buried under DON...

Thanks given by:
*chik-chark*

Oh Sh-

Before I could fire my shotgun behind Blue Phoenix, Blue Phoenix made a powerful Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kick, sending a familiar-looking DON in my direction. In self-defense, I raised my Spas-12 shotgun to block off DON's body. Unfortunately, the force was too strong, and DON crashed into me and buried me into the ground, in the process breaking my shotgun in halves.

I barred my teeth as I pushed DON's body aside and swiftly leapt towards an unaware Blue Phoenix. I chained his legs so he could not perform any kicks with his feet. Then, I summoned a new double-barreled shotgun. This time, a definite hit, I fired my shotgun point-blank at Blue Phoenix.

The next poster, if not Blue Phoenix, would be studying the two broken halves of the broken Spas-12 shotgun.
~Spy_The_Man1993~
Thanks given by:
Unfortunately Strike93 didn't sense "me, myself, and I" slowly surrounding him. In fear, He picked up his double-barreled shotgun but found it to be broken in half as well because of I. He used his self defense only to kill Myself, but I and Me picked him up, leaving him like a dangling skeleton, and heaved him into the dump. There goes one.
Founder of the Hoods.

Thanks given by:
What RectumHoward didn't expect that I wore a bullet-proof helmet, Strike just put a scratch in it (oh, how mean, my helmet just lost 50% of its original value!). I wanted to take revenge on Strike for giving my helmet a bad look, but I see that somebody (or in this case, some people) already did the dirty work for me.
Satisfied I looked at RectumHoward and tell him: "Nice job, you just killed one of my worst enemies. But that won't change anything. This game is called "The LF2 Killing Game", so regardless of how much I like you, you're doomed to death."
With those words I took the bullet-proof helmet from my head and smashed it into RectumHoward's head. "Sorry, we really had a nice time together," I said to RectumHoward before he fell to the ground. But now I stood alone in this field. Alone? No, I didn't think so. Aware of the approaching danger of the next poster, I threw my helmet into a random direction (it also had blood on it now, and is completely worthless now).

Thanks given by:
Once again you forgot that there was Me and I. I was left, and without a sound, I ran to an air force base and miraculously I managed to steal an F-14. Aiming I dropped a bomb and BluePhoenix was killed. And that's that. Making sure BluePhoenix was dead, I jumped off the F-14 and looked in every possible place there wasn't another Me or Myself or I. None.
Founder of the Hoods.

Thanks given by: