Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LFE: Historical Bonds
That's right! You are reading my first thread in the Stories section.

OK, so I had this idea to make a story about LFE.

Even though I joined pretty early (on the new forums, not the danethical one, speaking of which, is no longer accessible), I wasn't active until January 2009...
So I was hoping you guys could give me some main things to include. (Obviously this k0a1a|duck|cat and egg rivalry will be mentioned :D)

BTW, I was hoping that users would be represented by a non-human object (mainly animals, since 9/10 LFE members have an animal representative... TOTES)

The start will be (of course) the creation of LFE. (I'll try and make it as magical as possible.)

BTW, this story will actually be a SERIOUS one, not a LOL ROFL LMAO story.
I think the style will be like a myth (ever read any Greek ones), explaining why things are as they are...

So here comes a possible cast list (if I decide the users will appear in the story, that is):
Oh, and I would like it if you guys DIDN'T give me advice on writing about the creation... I have a pretty good idea of it.
However, I do need a suggestion for the title...

C&C on the idea of the story (unoriginal? boring? stupid?)

Chapter 1 - Completed 11th September 2010 (Click to View)
Hiding users' signatures and avatars was the best decision ever.
4ye 6anDy (Click to View)
We're watching you... (Click to View)
Thanks given by: Bamboori
Well, it seems a bit like Zabobula's story, but he never finished it, to my great disappointment. Now, as far as I understand it, this will be a fable, i.e a story where all characters are animals. If such is the case, I would wish my frog to be dark green. However, if this story will indeed contain humans, or if our representatives will be humanoid, I would like to be a humanoid frog (For that, refer to my >Story Profile<).

Anyway, for the idea in general, it seems a kind of good idea. It's obviously hard to judge such a story before reading it, but it truly has potential.
| Metaknight | G-types | Bottle Skinz | Companion Cube | Art Gallery |
"Do not grieve, it is logical. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one."
- Mr. Spock
"A man's not dead while his name is still spoken"
- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal
Thanks given by:
Seems quite interesting to me. I just hope that, as you only take the users represented by an animal, you don't focus too much on the fight between eggs and ducks( and allies). It's surely a good topic, but it might become a bit monotone. It doesn't have to, but it might. If you do, you need a certain direction, something like a "golden thread". However, for the beginning and the creation of LFE, you won't have to worry about that. I'm really looking forward to this.
For the title I don't really know. Stuff like chronicles.../annals.../ tales from..., origins/ rising/ etc. just sounds pretty overused to me( don't take it personally, Zab :D)
Thanks given by:
Well, it'd be great if you could include the "old school members". With those, I mean:

• Sinow
• Marshall
• YinYin
• Az
• ES
• Yakui
• Ramond
• STM
• Silva

There are surely some more people that I have omitted; simply because I consider myself belonging to the second or even third "generation", so chances are high that the first gen members are fairly unknown. I am not sure, but MH, Marshall, and ES might know a bit more about that time ;)

(03-17-2010, 03:25 PM)Reaper Wrote:  Seems quite interesting to me. I just hope that, as you only take the users represented by an animal, you don't focus too much on the fight between eggs and ducks( and allies).
Technically, the whole stuff has popped up like a few months ago -- LFE is already over 5 years old :P
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by:
erm, thanks for the tip with danethical - i took out the link from the mainsite...

And I think this was automatically since we still have the link on their mainsite: http://proforumco.com/

:p

EDIT: I`m fine with the cast so far, yes the dragon was my old avatar and I still like dragons somehow :)
Agree to BP`s idea - maybe something like the old guards or something like that :p
[Image: random.php?pic=random]
www.lf-empire.de
Once I had a fortune, it said: "Leave now. Life is short. Time is luck"
Don't dream your life, live your dream!
Thanks given by:
can an orange come?if yes,then :) if no,then :(!
Feel free to check out My Sprites
"A mistake is simply another way of doing things."
Thanks given by:
Cyanish Cat?...!
Thanks given by:
if you are writing about the war (or confrontaition) of eggs and ducks/cats/koalas... you might need some ideas for the attacks.. for me you can take.. kitty gun! i guess you know what alectrics weapon then is :p
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
eggrenade here.
but as far as i understood him he wants it not to be extreme funny.
Thanks given by:
Okay I'll be in it but I won't like being a fox.
I am back, not really.
Thanks given by: