Poll: Do you want me to include any of the vehicles?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
batmobile only
19.44%
7 19.44%
batbot only
8.33%
3 8.33%
batmobile and batbot
52.78%
19 52.78%
none
19.44%
7 19.44%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CHAR] Batman (The Batman)
(01-14-2011, 05:02 AM)Taniaetc Wrote:  For some reason the legs still look thin. Also soften the shades on the black parts (head/mask, shoes, gloves), we can see the tones really sharply 0.o
Great job overall though! :D

I think the legs are fine now but yeah the black colours don't look so good... I might back it so its all the darkest shade and just add some bluish lighting like in the cartoon

I might also change his stance where his cape is basically his whole body like in the cartoon. He generally has the cape just covering his entire body so hes all just cape and cowl and even walks like that sometimes.
Thanks given by:
no, i think legs are still too thin / too short
you don't want to see this (Click to View)
the other by xFire
Thanks given by:
I like* the sprite, but hate the comics.
*By like, I mean LOVE!
Thanks given by:
(01-14-2011, 02:46 PM)Marshall Wrote:  no, i think legs are still too thin / too short

Fine :'( I'll make them thicker and juicyer

(01-14-2011, 04:27 PM)Ragor Wrote:  I like* the sprite, but hate the comics.
*By like, I mean LOVE!

I don't read comics.. I watch cartoons :D
Hopefully I'll animate like a pro too
Thanks given by:
I like the thin legs, but it would be weird if he could do a lot of damage with those toothpicks for legs
Random word of the day (Click to View)
What the hell is yahoo doing (Click to View)
News of the day: I have joined the eggpire, look out ducks I am gonna roast you with my fearsome fire-egg sword!
Thanks given by:
i think the style is different from lf2 style but still really good. If hes fighting john or wooding it might look weird but alone he looks awesome. Give him a batarang and some grappling hook attack :)
[Image: 3rdslim.jpg]
[Image: DAslim.jpg]
[Image: Rocky.jpg]
[Image: Clidebanner.jpg]

Thanks given by:
(01-14-2011, 05:02 PM)Trickityhouses Wrote:  i think the style is different from lf2 style but still really good. If hes fighting john or wooding it might look weird but alone he looks awesome. Give him a batarang and some grappling hook attack :)

Idk, he looks pretty LF2ish to me...

btw I plan on giving him like 20 different moves yeye!
I'm gonna try to make him the greatest fighter, with many combos and different fighting skills and sets and many different gadgets

I'll make sure he's well balanced and not over-powered, but then again he's the worlds greatest detective with the best martial arts training and super rich and hot yeye! :D
Thanks given by:
please everyone stay ontopic. We are still in sprites here and absolutely not in comment-the-mental-state-of-a-member.
[sig placeholder until my new sig is finished]
should totally allow people to be all trolley on their birthday :D
Thanks given by:
Here's a new version
-Thicker Legs
-A darker gray shading
-Black parts of suit are more darker with a bluish lighting
[Image: thebatmancopy.png]
And a gif of the 3 stages
[Image: thebatmancopy.gif]
So is he ready for development as a character?

EDIT: well too late I already started and with the STANDING (breathing)
[Image: batmanstanding.gif]
Thanks given by: betitngoan , RUDOLF27 , Taniaetc
(01-14-2011, 05:10 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  Idk, he looks pretty LF2ish to me...

btw I plan on giving him like 20 different moves yeye!
I'm gonna try to make him the greatest fighter, with many combos and different fighting skills and sets and many different gadgets

I'll make sure he's well balanced and not over-powered, but then again he's the worlds greatest detective with the best martial arts training and super rich and hot yeye! :D
I think he's fine, and better with the legs improved. But still not very Lf2ish... Compare him with Davis to see by yourself... But you don't really need to have exactly the same style as LF2 chars... Your style is still great and is not far from the LF2 style... ;)

BTW, too much moves will really spoil the character... Trust me... Even if he's Batman... :(

Well, it's still your character... Good luck!!! ;)

[Image: azazel.gif]
Thanks given by: