Poll: Do you want me to include any of the vehicles?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
batmobile only
19.44%
7 19.44%
batbot only
8.33%
3 8.33%
batmobile and batbot
52.78%
19 52.78%
none
19.44%
7 19.44%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CHAR] Batman (The Batman)
(01-16-2011, 05:23 AM)RUDOLF27 Wrote:  
(01-14-2011, 05:10 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  Idk, he looks pretty LF2ish to me...

btw I plan on giving him like 20 different moves yeye!
I'm gonna try to make him the greatest fighter, with many combos and different fighting skills and sets and many different gadgets

I'll make sure he's well balanced and not over-powered, but then again he's the worlds greatest detective with the best martial arts training and super rich and hot yeye! :D
I think he's fine, and better with the legs improved. But still not very Lf2ish... Compare him with Davis to see by yourself... But you don't really need to have exactly the same style as LF2 chars... Your style is still great and is not far from the LF2 style... ;)

BTW, too much moves will really spoil the character... Trust me... Even if he's Batman... :(

Well, it's still your character... Good luck!!! ;)

Thanks man, I'm going to make lots of variations of things. Different batarangs and different pellets and capsules and stuff. I think the variety of moves will make him AWESOMER :D
But then again, that's just my opinion.
Thanks given by:
Sorry for double post... but a small n00b update:

old breathing (fast) and new breathing (slow)
[Image: batmanstanding.gif][Image: batmanbreathing.gif]

Walking:
[Image: batmanwalking.gif]
Thanks given by:
Looking good. I like your approach to spriting as it looks quite different to the usual sprites I see. Keep it up!
Silverthorn / Blue Phoenix
~ Breaking LFE since 2008 ~

"Freeze, you're under vrest!" - Mark, probably.

» Gallery | » Sprites | » DeviantArt
Thanks given by: bashscrazy
Breathing looks like he pumps up his suit. Doesnt he have a metal suit in the movies? I dont know the comics tough. But the sprite itself looks promising.
Thanks given by:
Looks pretty cool,I noticed a white pixel coming from his left feet at the third or second frame in his running,Transparency issues aside,I can't wait to see more progress.
Feel free to check out My Sprites
"A mistake is simply another way of doing things."
Thanks given by:
Looking good, walking is very nice.
E. But sprites itself look little messed, maybe there´s too much muscles or smthing?
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by:
imo u should use the old breathing "faster one" cuz the new slow one looks like hes taking a deep breath? like hes preparing to do something...

Silverthorn edited this post 01-25-2011 04:39 PM because:
He prepares to slam everybody in his way! :D

Not that it'd be too hard to change that via DCing, tho.
"I'm the president of the shadow government
The grand governor of the federal reserve
Public enemy of the society
The one you cannot see the thirty three degree"
Thanks given by: Wiro , Jernemies
(01-25-2011, 06:18 AM)Hacker Wrote:  Breathing looks like he pumps up his suit. Doesnt he have a metal suit in the movies? I dont know the comics tough. But the sprite itself looks promising.
Yeah in the movies he wears Kevlar suits which are basically bullet proof vest material stuff I believe. But usually in the cartoons it seems like its like a spandex suit.

(01-25-2011, 06:23 AM)chase123 Wrote:  Looks pretty cool,I noticed a white pixel coming from his left feet at the third or second frame in his running,Transparency issues aside,I can't wait to see more progress.
Yeah I'll get that fixed lol.
(01-25-2011, 08:19 AM)prince_freeza Wrote:  imo u should use the old breathing "faster one" cuz the new slow one looks like hes taking a deep breath? like hes preparing to do something...
I don't know.. It seems a bit too fast for me lol.
I guess it looks like he's taking a deep breath, but no one constantly breathes while standing lol, usually take breaks..

Thanks for the nice comments and replys!

I might also edit him and make him taller since he's pretty short in comparison to the other characters and Batman is like 6'2
Thanks given by:
(01-25-2011, 08:43 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  I might also edit him and make him taller since he's pretty short in comparison to the other characters and Batman is like 6'2

I lied, I probably won't. Too lazy. :D

Running 1: [Image: batmanrunning1.gif] Running 2: [Image: batmanrunning2.gif]

They both need plenty of work... especially the first one... but which one looks better astyll :p
Thanks given by: empirefantasy
Maybe 2nd is more Batman styled?
Might be back, might be not :^) anyways awesome to see you guys again!
Thanks given by: