Poll: What should be the main characters?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Human [let it be like an RPG game]
35.48%
11 35.48%
Monsters [let it be an unique LF2 modification]
64.52%
20 64.52%
Total 31 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod: EMF LF2
You are doing a good work,but sprites are not in a good quality.
However,I appreciate your work,so continue...
Thanks given by:
problem: I may will make more rarely now, as my mom has make the studying much more often.
aka Verdusk

I don't have a sicknature

LF2 SurGen (survival stage generator!)
Thanks given by:
thats only for your best :P
by the way: when the first version of this mod is released, id really like to help revamping the sprites. not that im a good spriter, but i should be able to lift the standard quality of the sprites pretty fast ^^
Thanks given by:

New monster: Zippander (sorry took so long)
It is an electric-type monster with 2 abilities.
Thunderbreath (D > A) and Escape (D v J).

Thunderbreath will... create thunder from its mouth. It can hit many enemies and it have pretty high damage, but as this character is supposed as 'follower', it needs much MP.
Screenshot:
[Image: 2ce25bm.jpg]
Escape will create a clone illusion and then teleports forward... like Julian's Mirror Image, but this one needs MP, the clone will get in the standing frame picture, and the teleport is much further than Julian's.

This character is not very easy to use, because the Escape ability is also activated when you press Defense or when you press Defense while running.

Unlike other monsters so far, Zippander can pick up heavy weapons (rock and crate) and carry it around before throwing.

The Battle Mode is still messy if you use followers for team 1, but because all followers has finished, I release the first beta version.

Download Link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QFTENQLP

Note that the RAR will NOT create a new folder, so I recommend you to create a new folder before extracting the RAR.
aka Verdusk

Thanks given by: dubbleD , Bamboori
According to me your idea of a making a new version is cool!I hope that you make it sooner because i cannot wait.
Thanks given by:
Sorry but I like the real pokemon more...these kinds of "fakemon" aren't ever as good as the real ones
Thanks given by:
(06-06-2011, 11:26 AM)Wiro Wrote:  Sorry but I like the real pokemon more...these kinds of "fakemon" aren't ever as good as the real ones

I don't think about pokemon at all or kind of copying the idea when making this mod -_-
I don't even play pokemon anymore
aka Verdusk

Thanks given by:
think about it
1. They're monsters
2. Look at the names (just like pokemons)
3. Look at the descriptions (compare with the description written in the pokedex in the pokemon games on gameboy)
4. Attack names also very similar

but as I said I like the original ones more...maybe if you improve the graphical looks it'd be better
Thanks given by:
(06-06-2011, 02:10 PM)Wiro Wrote:  think about it
1. They're monsters
2. Look at the names (just like pokemons)
3. Look at the descriptions (compare with the description written in the pokedex in the pokemon games on gameboy)
4. Attack names also very similar

but as I said I like the original ones more...maybe if you improve the graphical looks it'd be better

Think about it
1. There are no humans there
2. No such thing as poke balls
3. There are monsters on other games, not only pokemon
4. There are no Wind type in Pokemon?

aka Verdusk

Thanks given by:
there is type air, but whatever :p
i really like this mod, brings some fresh wind with a new concept.

also countless anime series could count as pokemon clone too according to wiro :p
Thanks given by: