Poll: What would you like from this story?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I want horror story!
0%
0 0%
I want comedy!
28.57%
2 28.57%
I want thriller!
14.29%
1 14.29%
I want everything from above!
57.14%
4 57.14%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Good Ol' Times
This is my first story!
[spoiler=Prologue ]
Once upon a time there was a man, a man without name... He was strange looking don't know why but only thing that you could see was his cloak all over him and strange bumps on his back. That man was loner, he fought his way to the local secret sheriff and he was friend with none and foe with everyone. There was one who was very interested in stranger's life. Man called YoShockray.[/spoiler]
NEED NAME (Click to View)
ALSO NEED NAME (Click to View)
I know it is bad but any suggestions and grammar corrections please post in posts Xd !
YoShockray you're awesome! :)
YoShockray be my grandpa! :D
YoShockray don't play LF2 anymore! :(
YoShockray if you even try to play LF2 i swear that I will...
[Image: i135149_gambler.png]
Sig by:Wiro
My first character

Thanks given by:
(04-09-2011, 05:43 PM)YoShockray Wrote:  That man was loner, he fought his way to the local secret sheriff and he was friend with everyone and foe with everyone.
wat

All I can say is, try to improve your grammar. I can tell you more when you write some more.

Thanks given by:
I voted for a comedy.
If it would be a comedy,I hope to be really funny.I am ready to read.

off topic:
Did everyone read my new character? http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/showthread...#pid116966
Thanks given by:
and strange bump on his backs.
should be
and strange bumps on his back.

and how can a LONER have friends.. if he's a loner then he has no friends.. and as Divisor pointed out... how can he be friends with everyone and be enemies with everyone at the same time..?
Thanks given by:
Two new chapters wich need name and little prologue remake!
YoShockray you're awesome! :)
YoShockray be my grandpa! :D
YoShockray don't play LF2 anymore! :(
YoShockray if you even try to play LF2 i swear that I will...
[Image: i135149_gambler.png]
Sig by:Wiro
My first character

Thanks given by:
Sorry for such a late reply, but I've been away quite a bit and... what are a few days in the stories section? :P
First of one two words: Longer chapters. Just look at some of the other stories in here to get an impression of how long a single chapter should be (and how you achieve that length).
Grammar/spelling stuff: Keep in mind to use 'a' and all kinds of prepositions, stay in one tense, use a space after each dot and comma. Also it's aka(also known as)/alias, not AKKA.
most notable errors (Click to View)
Not much more to say right now. I'd advice you to start with a bit more background information so we know what's going on. Anyway, keep going.

/== posts now O.o
Thanks given by: