Poll: are u willing to help me
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
20.00%
3 20.00%
no
80.00%
12 80.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character: making new lf2 character (Skate-SkateEX)
its has to go right with the moves though idk how
im not good though
Thanks given by:
Ok Let's face it.

You just took some sprites from other guy and you're wishing to make a character from it.
1. You don't know how to DC.
2. You don't know how to sprite.
3. You're to lazy (or stupid?) to learn anything
4. You're asking us to help you, when you actually do nothing.
5. For 4 pages you didn't go forward even a bit.
Thanks given by: Whaat , Dr. Time
he agreed i can use his character i dont know the way so ye just need a spriter i can do the rest the DC part
Thanks given by:
(08-07-2011, 12:01 PM)Gad Wrote:  3. You're to lazy (or stupid?) to learn anything
5. For 4 pages you didn't go forward even a bit.

3"stupid" is not so nice to be used.
5 for me is just the first page.Don't forget that peoples have different options.
Other points are true,but did you helped him with that?

@Evan
If you can DC,then modify a normal dennis and then,when you will be able to modify sprites,then you can create SKATE.
Also,please don't create senseless threads.
Thanks given by:
Called him stupid, because 5 people tried to explain him how does he start making character and he didn't do anything with that.
Tried to help, but he doesn't even listen up to anything what we write.
Thanks given by: bashscrazy , Divisor , ~Dome~ , Jahvansi , Dr. Time
I like how he asks for help and then ignores everything we say.

DUDE. NO ONE IS GOING TO MAKE ANYTHING FOR YOU. WE CAN ONLY HELP YOU WITH MINOR THINGS, GIVE CRITICS, ETC. DO SOMETHING YOURSELF FIRST, SHOW US, WE COMMENT, YOU IMPROVE. THAT'S THE WAY WE ROLL ON THIS FORUM. PROBLEM?

Anyway, there was probably no sense in writing this post seeing he'll just ignore it and ask something else.
Thanks given by: Whaat , Jernemies
i dont have a mod though and i probably need the right computer to do this i'll try moving forward a bit with my project
Thanks given by:
(08-08-2011, 08:45 AM)Divisor Wrote:  I like how he asks for help and then ignores everything we say.

DUDE. NO ONE IS GOING TO MAKE ANYTHING FOR YOU. WE CAN ONLY HELP YOU WITH MINOR THINGS, GIVE CRITICS, ETC. DO SOMETHING YOURSELF FIRST, SHOW US, WE COMMENT, YOU IMPROVE. THAT'S THE WAY WE ROLL ON THIS FORUM. PROBLEM?

Anyway, there was probably no sense in writing this post seeing he'll just ignore it and ask something else.

(^ +1

@Evan we've provided you with Tuts, advices etc. thats what we can/will do as always, the rest is up to you

It is certainly nice to see that you are working on your project, but you dont have to post it, since we already know that, since we've gave you so many advices, it would take a long time to master them.
So if your working on it, from now on dont post nonsense.

Noticed the big-underlined words?
the first one: "can/will" means you wont get more than what has been posted already.
the second one: "rest" means everything else, i think you can at least difference the first and the second one.
the third one: "nonsense" means trolling, if you dont know the meaning use wikipedia/google/youtube or ask your facebook friends ;)

offtopic: damn, am i trolling for posting in this thread?
Say Anything - Alive with the glory of love

My first char: a rudolf mod <--- waiting for comments

LF story reasonable beginning <--clicky (Dont u dare not to leave a comment!)
Story Progress (Click to View)

Fan of Jerry Hawks LF2 Fan movie, just epic animations~
Thanks given by:
maybe im planing to work on my made up lf2 characters i made up
what do u mean i dont listen what you guys say
Thanks given by:
maybe i'll plan to get some sprites a certain someone who can help me than i'll do data by myself
Thanks given by: