• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolverine! [X-men]
PF did this for me!
[Image: qbJj5.gif]
Better?
@Whaat
thanks I will fix them!
Thanks given by:
the first punching one sucks - no need to try to fix it. (it'd be a waste of time)
no one punches like that like I've said.. he has no range and looks completely awkward.. keep the 2nd one for his right punch it's much better

Thanks given by:
(08-16-2011, 01:47 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  the first punching one sucks - no need to try to fix it. (it'd be a waste of time)
no one punches like that like I've said.. he has no range and looks completely awkward.. keep the 2nd one for his right punch it's much better

sry man but thats rubbi*h, look at firen's sheet and compare his first punch to the first punch of logan, see a different? -> no

i think whaat is right, longer claws will fix the problem u already mentioned, he will have a longer range
Thanks given by:
see that...picture,do...hair look...strange to...you?
[Image: qbJj5.png]
from when... he have...that thing...in front...of his...hair?
(08-16-2011, 02:55 PM)mundvoll_ Wrote:  
(08-16-2011, 01:47 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  the first punching one sucks - no need to try to fix it. (it'd be a waste of time)

sry man but thats rubbi*h, look at firen's sheet and compare his first punch to the first punch of logan, see a different? -> no

i think whaat is right, longer claws will fix the problem u already mentioned, he will have a longer range
sonic_boom...wolverine when...punching,head...looking at...us,but...firen head...is turned...and we...cant see...full face...thats why...firen looks...better and... claws need...to be...longer

Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by:

I see a huge difference
Look at it again
Firzen turns his body around in the punch. He doesn't just extend his arm.

I know what I'm talking about as I have made several lf2 chars
Thanks given by:
(08-16-2011, 03:13 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  

I see a huge difference
Look at it again
Firzen turns his body around in the punch. He doesn't just extend his arm.

I know what I'm talking about as I have made several lf2 chars
bash its firen not firzen.

Troll mode activated TwistedDemonEvil
Thanks given by:
okay man u annoy me
here u go, dont start insulting peoples little kid

[Image: punch-for-kid-bash.gif]

i myself fastly did these templates so i know what im talking about.

i didnt say u dont know how to do chars,u know, but thats no reason for insulting people who got a different mind.
mind ur language, hope u get a warning for that.
only cause im a newcomer i can still be right in some points, keep that in mind.

EDIT:
editing your post is clever, but we all know u called me "no00000000b",
funny behaviour: oh man sh*t i insulted him, now im scared, fastly delete the insults , hopfully nobody saw it"
maybe i overreact at the moment but man, this annoys me and i dont let myself be insulted and disrespected

EDIT2:
@down post:i called u kid cause of your behavior in that point, think what u want man but next time look at your smartphone twice before starting to use insulting (or not in your opinion) language to prevent sth like that
Thanks given by:
Hmmm... My blackberrys font was so damn small read it as firen lol. And I never insulted anyone... But calling an 18 year old a kid is an insult.. So ye.

Still - sure firen punches like that. But we are talking about wolverine here, he usually slashes people with his claws not jabs. (not saying that he doesn't jab though).

nice spritesheet and example (Click to View)
Thanks given by:
Ummm... Plz stop this fight...
And I am finally going to use the punching 2 as it best describe logan as he is aggressive and fast!
And mundvoll_ calm down as I think you made the right frames for me as taking firen as a base...
Thanks given by:
What happened? Did the char's progress end? Lol, another bad project! Aaaagh!
~ alphafighters

New Mod being developed by me :-
Little Fighter Legacy (Click to View)
[Image: ubd7694.png]

Thanks given by: Monolith , Jahvansi