Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My musics (YouTube)
Thanks for the MIDI's, I thought they might hold some shapes/ideas (haven't played around with them though...yet).

Ever thought about using (orchestral) percussion, or even drumbeats? The melodies are nice, but the songs are kind of alike. I'm certainly NOT saying I don't want to hear more though, just saying.

Also, try "forging" sounds. If the software you're using is any good, there should be something like "ENV" (envelope), filters , and effects. In case there's not... well, then there's no sound "forgery".
And in that case, If your software supports SF2 (which it really SHOULD), they wouldn't do any harm(>This< and >this< for example).
Just waiting for the audio tags to become a thing
>My other musical "masterpieces"<
Thanks given by:
The software I'm using is not good.
Except that it's simple and easy to use.

I believe there isn't any 'sound forgery' in it. But yeah at first I planned to just use instruments like piano, violin, flute, string ensemble, but then I tried the other instruments I don't even know or probably which don't really exist as a real music instrument (whatever I mean is synthesized sounds).

I think the existing instruments is just more than enough for now ;D . You know, there are 128 or so instruments already.

And now I'm trying to use percussion for the first time. It's very simple, haha.. but I'm stuck with the song right now, can't make the continuation lol
TEMPE
Thanks given by:
(09-12-2012, 10:37 AM)Kevin Wrote:  The software I'm using is not good.
Except that it's simple and easy to use.
If you won't miss MIDI exporting (though someone began to work on it, it's currently not in the pack), note sheet editor (if you can work with piano roll), and don't mind some small-ish bugs and problems, try >LMMS<. In case one of the three applies, then just don't try it :p

(09-12-2012, 10:37 AM)Kevin Wrote:  I believe there isn't any 'sound forgery' in it. But yeah at first I planned to just use instruments like piano, violin, flute, string ensemble, but then I tried the other instruments I don't even know or probably which don't really exist as a real music instrument (whatever I mean is synthesized sounds).
Right. Just thought, such things as delay (a.k.a echo), and reverb (creates ambience) could have been useful :).
(09-12-2012, 10:37 AM)Kevin Wrote:  I think the existing instruments is just more than enough for now ;D . You know, there are 128 or so instruments already.
Right ;p.
(09-12-2012, 10:37 AM)Kevin Wrote:  And now I'm trying to use percussion for the first time. It's very simple, haha.. but I'm stuck with the song right now, can't make the continuation lol
I know the feeling ;D. I'd just move it to "rndmshit"-folder to be possibly reworked in the future (that is, if it really won't continue).
Just waiting for the audio tags to become a thing
>My other musical "masterpieces"<
Thanks given by: Kevin

Finished =D
I used some percussion in this song. And hopefully it's more dynamic.

I also added 'Endless Race' to the list. It's one of my best songs ;D . Maybe it's the best one. How could I forget that earlier >:-|
TEMPE
Thanks given by:

A few days ago I started to like a girl, something that has never happened before. And so, I started writing the music. I couldn't decide a title until yesterday, the first time to see snow in my life.
TEMPE
Thanks given by: Marko pro , GuestEX , MnM , Gespenst , Sonic Boom
your music sounds pretty cool, it has something of game music.
Do you play real instruments or do you only make digital music. If you play an instrument, I want to hear you playing :3.
Bazinga! Here are my sprites :3
Thanks given by: Kevin
<3 I play piano sometimes, but I don't play that well. I made the songs digitally because I cannot play them :p , but with practice, I think I can play that last one.
TEMPE
Thanks given by: GuestEX
(12-02-2012, 02:07 PM)Kevin Wrote:  but with practice, I think I can play that last one.
Sure you can <3 :)
Bazinga! Here are my sprites :3
Thanks given by:
thing is there is a piano in my campus but the campus is closed in weekends T.T , and whenever I go there there are one or two others who want to play. Uhh... wait, everytime I went there, I meet this girl who I like :p every single time! But wt* my room mate also like her hahaha... uhh really doesn't feel good at all.. ffff suddenly those things that I never even care of is disturbing me~

ok back to topic, I want to play piano but it's not always possible, and worst of all, weekends are doomed T.T
while I need to practice using the pedal, it's just been fixed here and I never used it before, I've only played keyboard which has no pedal.

but thanks for support :D

ahh btw I suck in everything else than do = C :P .
TEMPE
Thanks given by: Marko pro , GuestEX
Do not worry, if you want the BEST advice with girls, just go to 4chan /b/. If you follow their advice, there's no chance of failing!
Lol, no.

Actually, I just wanted to say the same thing as GuestEX; play something on a real piano! Or a keyboard. I'm sure it would sound a lot more personal!
Thanks given by: