Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manipulating opponent's state
I am trying to figure out a way to make the opponent force to break regardless of their condition. I tried using cpoint to make the opponent go into a guard state to do the move, but it ends up switching their positions. Is there a way to make a move force a guard break on the opponent if done?
To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong.
The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must reach beyond the boundaries of time itself.
And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step...
Ask not what others can do for you, but what you can do for others.
Thanks given by:
You need to mess around with the coordinates. If you do that it should be possible to drop the enemy on the exact spot he was previously standing on.

And no, unless you edit all other characters, only itr/kind:3 are the only way to modify enemy behavior directly (indirectly you could spam invisible energy balls and hope the AI blocks by itself).
My Creations: (Click to View)

Return (String) System.getNewsOfTheDay();
Barely active, expect slow responses. If at all.

Greetz,
Alblaka
Thanks given by: Dragon5
Thank you so much. I managed to get it all working properly now. Despite having to redo a few frames to make the animation work properly, it works just how I want it to now. And the best part is that it is pretty much bugless. I'm marking this solved, It wasn't all that easy, but it wasn't that hard as long as you kept trying.
To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong.
The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must reach beyond the boundaries of time itself.
And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step...
Ask not what others can do for you, but what you can do for others.
Thanks given by: Alblaka