Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Version: Little Fighter 2: The Curse - A New Start
Bump, btw Sorry for triple post, newest update coming in 2-3 day's or maybe even today if I can make it quick enough :D
Spoilered Spoilers (Click to View)

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
hey when were getting to play it??
Thanks given by:
Bump, trying to do a new update, but I am kind of out of idea's, and since the char's are totally getting remakes (And a few more chars getting added in) creating this mod makes me feel like its a version not a stage, however, I will appreciate it if you can give me idea's on what new to add in the mod.

Also, I will need a bit help with the AI's, as I can't script AI without them being Nooby.

You're just dying if you're living and thinking about a betrayal, revive yourself.
Think about that one person that has trusted you forever, not the thousand people that have betrayed you.
Thanks given by:
Scripting AI would be very hard (without that DLL Framework). Maybe you could set the moves of your "new characters" base on the set of a certain existing character? Copying AI is quite easy.

btw, "nice to see a stage mod."
I wonder if most people are tired to script new stages or simply thinks it's lower-tiered comparing to coding and spriting whole new character? Because I was long planned a stage set, too.
Thanks given by:
(07-25-2014, 07:46 AM)Ikran Ahiyìk Wrote:  Scripting AI would be very hard (without that DLL Framework). Maybe you could set the moves of your "new characters" base on the set of a certain existing character? Copying AI is quite easy.

What do you mean by DLL Framework? - Amadis

btw, "nice to see a stage mod."
I wonder if most people are tired to script new stages or simply thinks it's lower-tiered comparing to coding and spriting whole new character? Because I was long planned a stage set, too.

Actually, most of my new chars don't provide new moves, so copying AI would be good , only Demon Archer has a move with D>A and Fire Clone has a move with D^A, Ice Clone also has a D^A move, oh and JustinEX has a Shrafe D^A Move, so yeah.

Copying AI will be good, Demon archers AI would be Jacks AI, I think, that's what will suite him ( Add A New move to D^A ), and Fire and Ice Clone will be, Idk, make own AI? Since they are melee Easy Chars with D^A ranged move, but, since D>A is ranged, I will turn D^A into D>A, and Super punch to D^A Like Woody,and Demon Tank will just use Mark AI, with stronger Punches, and I do need him to have 4X Knight type Armor( He is the slowest char, EVEN slower than Louis, don't race with him :P ).

And all other Normal Stage Chars into Demonic Version of themselves with same AI.

This Stage mod will take a long time to make I think.

Thanks given by:
Maybe you should definitely check the HEX section then. There are amazing tutorials. But you'll find editing the EXE is annoying since you cannot insert lines directly like in DC.

The "DLL Framework" is a system extracted some frequently edited parts of the EXE into DLL, and lets the EXE load data also from the DLL files. In simpler words, this system enables command inserting and procedure setting. But I can't say much because I don't use it... :p
Thanks given by:
WUH.. WHY? Why in blazes would someone still use the dll framework for AIs when the magical incredible AI injector has been implemented already? It has got a whole sub-forum just for it.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by:
(07-25-2014, 09:54 PM)A-MAN Wrote:  WUH.. WHY? Why in blazes would someone still use the dll framework for AIs when the magical incredible AI injector has been implemented already? It has got a whole sub-forum just for it.

shiiii~
I still use the dll framework :(

What is this injector? Can you send link or teach? Thanks :)
Thanks given by:
(07-25-2014, 09:54 PM)A-MAN Wrote:  WUH.. WHY? Why in blazes would someone still use the dll framework for AIs when the magical incredible AI injector has been implemented already? It has got a whole sub-forum just for it.

I thought they're just the same. :p
Thanks given by:
Can you go on topic instead of off topic? We are in projects thread not general discussion, or some other area.

Anyway, as I don't want to go off topic, there's gonna be a updated stage mod, which will be uploaded today, with some more stuff, Like Freeze's D>J, if you press A at the correct time, ( Or just spam it from the start :P ) You can shoot out Firzen Chasei ( Thanks YinYin ) And also summon a Icicle that summons Firzen Chasei too( Goes like, 1, then again 1, and again 1, but then stays for double time, and summons 3 of it :D ), but take 150 mana again ( Also in this move, I forgot, that, no opoints in first frames lol), and also, if you know ALF2s Louis Armor Raise, I got it in my mod too, DA is the armor raise.

Anyway, now about the DLL Framework, I just used Silva's annoying Henry ( Which was updated by someone ) for both Henry and Demon Archer.

Thanks given by: