Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Mod: DBZ LF2 (beta v0.2.8)
(07-26-2014, 04:16 PM)Marko Wrote:  I am curious how does that 5.0x attack works?
Is it increase amonut of damage to every att or only to basic punches by 5 times ?

Also i dont think you should do goku after youre finished with vegeta. Id like more to see some bad.ss like frieza. You can do varius combos and you have big radius of attacks.
Also until now i havent seen good version of freiza. The one in lf2vdbz3 look to toyish and the one before is not worth of any comment. In the other side we saw lot of Goku version and he is another huge project. (Sayain, namek android and buu saga and he has more ssayans)

At the end, its your choose. Do the char with youll have most fun to keep your motivation big enough. Great job until now:)

The damage multiplier is basically what an attack would do, so normally all characters punch for 20 damage, super punch for 50 damage, etc.
I just go to data and change it by multiplying by 5. So Super Vegito does 100 injury on punches and 250 on super punch. (but his super punch as you know is 3 kicks so it's divided in that respect). So Super Vegito does 100 damage per punch on a 1.0 defense character. 20 on another super Vegito. 40 per punch on a 2.5 defense like SS2 Vegeta or Majin Vegeta, etc.
Thanks given by:
Man! You're already at 60% of Goku's sprites, and you started like 2 days agoShock I actually felt like making an ultimate Gohan sprite, just use the face if you wish.

https://www.mediafire.com/?jm8963be99k6tpv

The attachment is in bad quality, so if you wish, just download it from here ^.

Also, I'd like to do a little suggestion here. I think it would be wise and cool if you'd start with some villains soon, as they are hard to make, and probably the part where most people fail with making mods, simply because spriting those takes more time and effort then the 'Z-warriors'. I'd love to see Frieza in game, I'd be happy to kick his a** :D

Attached Files Image(s)

Original character edits
Goku2021
LF2 Timelapse (open source mod)

Thanks given by:
Lots of Vegitas xD.
Anyway, the game is pretty awesome. But for some reason Krillin's replication attack works sometimes but doesn't some others.
Splendid work you have done mate :)
[Image: 034543_by_awsantheawesome-d7t7xac.png]
Thanks given by:
(08-04-2014, 08:01 AM)Neocrypt Wrote:  Man! You're already at 60% of Goku's sprites, and you started like 2 days agoShock I actually felt like making an ultimate Gohan sprite, just use the face if you wish.
Haha! Good one, 2 days.. More like 6 days!
Thanks! I might take use the hair as a base cause currently my Gohan hair is just Vegito's hair with slight modifications.

(08-04-2014, 08:01 AM)Neocrypt Wrote:  Also, I'd like to do a little suggestion here. I think it would be wise and cool if you'd start with some villains soon, as they are hard to make, and probably the part where most people fail with making mods, simply because spriting those takes more time and effort then the 'Z-warriors'. I'd love to see Frieza in game, I'd be happy to kick his a** :D
You're right. They are the hardest to make... except for Saiyan Saga Vegeta! BAHAHA! :D
I'm just lazy and making all the easiest characters first. That way there will be more releases quicker with more characters to choose from xD

But yeah.. soon the speed will die out when I have to make villains and then the motivation will start to fade :(

(08-04-2014, 11:42 AM)LanceRulesRomance Wrote:  Lots of Vegitas xD.
Anyway, the game is pretty awesome. But for some reason Krillin's replication attack works sometimes but doesn't some others.
Splendid work you have done mate :)

That's odd, but like I told your brother, it always works for me when I have full MP and at least 150 HP.
Thanks given by:
Neocrypt Wrote:Anyway, do you know what happened to Harlequin's DBZ mod? He was working on a mod some time ago, but I think they cancelled the project? I never hear anything about it anymore. I think they completed quite some stuff already, perhaps it would be an idea to ask for permission to use their sprites? Buu, Broly and maybe Frieza have been made by Ciryus I believe. Perhaps it would be wise to combine forces. That it for the suggestions today, else I'd get on your nerves :P
They haven't got any progress for a while now, plus they haven't completely sheeted any character "yet". I myself like what bashscrazy is doing here the most. He is quite fast when motivated + very easy to motivate (which is something positive lol). He has been staying true to the anime/manga as well.
[Image: signature.png]
A-Engine: A new beat em up game engine inspired by LF2. Coming soon

A-Engine Dev Blog - Update #8: Timeout

Thanks given by: bashscrazy
Here is Goku!
[Image: N5Mopq4.png]
SS hair I took from HQ's SS Goku. Still waiting for him to return to 13th zone and answer me as to whether I can use it or not. SS2 is basically edited SS so I'll need permission for that as well.

As for SS3, I made it myself. I used 3 colours though rather than 2 because it didn't look good with 2 because of the long strands, etc. - Marko said he didn't like it because the hair was too orange so I made another set of colours. Which do you guys prefer? <-- This question is more geared towards DBZ fans and fans of my mod, but feel free to voice your opinions as well.

[Image: 1tCS2fS.png]

Personaly I'm stuck between 2 and 3. Maybe I should make another one and fuse the colours of those 2. hehe

EDIT: Base Goku is basically finished. (except for Spirit Bomb and Potara Fusion)

EDIT 2: Also if you don't like any of them, you can make your own version and post it here!
Thanks given by:
(08-06-2014, 03:30 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  Here is Goku!
[Image: N5Mopq4.png]
SS hair I took from HQ's SS Goku. Still waiting for him to return to 13th zone and answer me as to whether I can use it or not. SS2 is basically edited SS so I'll need permission for that as well.

As for SS3, I made it myself. I used 3 colours though rather than 2 because it didn't look good with 2 because of the long strands, etc. - Marko said he didn't like it because the hair was too orange so I made another set of colours. Which do you guys prefer? <-- This question is more geared towards DBZ fans and fans of my mod, but feel free to voice your opinions as well.

[Image: 1tCS2fS.png]

Personaly I'm stuck between 2 and 3. Maybe I should make another one and fuse the colours of those 2. hehe

EDIT: Base Goku is basically finished. (except for Spirit Bomb and Potara Fusion)

I'd personally go for the 1st or 3th SSJ3 Goku sprite, but be sure that it's yellow rather than orange..

Also, curse you Bash! You already finished base Goku?! I think I just managed to fix the data problems with SSJ Goku and was about to start with normal form, lol. That's probably gonna take me a couple of weeks ^_^
Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
(08-06-2014, 03:38 PM)Neocrypt Wrote:  I'd personally go for the 1st or 2nd SSJ3 Goku sprite.

Also, curse you Bash! You already finished base Goku?! I think I just managed to fix the data problems with SSJ Goku and was about to start with normal form, lol. That's probably gonna take me a couple of weeks ^_^

Do it up!!

I barely have any combos on my character though! I plan on putting most of his combos in his SS2 and SS3 forms :p

Thanks given by:
(08-06-2014, 03:41 PM)bashscrazy Wrote:  
(08-06-2014, 03:38 PM)Neocrypt Wrote:  I'd personally go for the 1st or 2nd SSJ3 Goku sprite.

Do it up!!

I barely have any combos on my character though! I plan on putting most of his combos in his SS2 and SS3 forms :p

Kinda the same for Vegito, right? ;) Perhaps you should give him some combos, but simply smaller and slower ones.

I edited my post, I didn't notice the orange color before, so I'd say 1st or 3th! I also like the first one, as it's not so much saturated.

Original character edits
Goku2021

Thanks given by:
2 colors for ssj
just use two colors
or apply 3rd color only on the darkest places like where hair meets gokus back
[Image: njE3M1v.png]
Useful
Thanks given by: Marko