Little Fighter Empire - Forums

Full Version: Vegeta-Sama!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

(07-05-2011, 09:12 PM)Bamboori Wrote: [ -> ]id actually like to see the pose of 2 in the perspective of 1 :P
And I'm too lazy to do that lol the first one was taken from his Jump and edited the arm.. the second one was taken from his super punch (round house kick from bandit)
[/quote]

I completely agree with bamboori. 2nd pose in the perspective of the 1st sprite. Would be pretty awesome. So I hope you get over the laziness.
aw man.. but they're almost like the same thing shiiii~
If I can't get it to look good I'll stick with number cause it's better to see his face maybe when he blows them up..
- maybe I can utilize the _mirror system in 2.0a for just this only one sprite..
NAWT cause then I'd have to do it for the whole gut punch - launch punch then the fireworks
and since no one else does different sprites for mirror i won't either (especially since it wouldn't work for milk)

EDIT: actually now that I think about it, they are being launched to the right - so looking to the right would be smarter than looking towards the 'screen' aka his back towards us.
BAM! I'm done Dirty Fireworks and Explosive Wave lol

A video of the 4 current skills

Explosive wave (Click to View)

sorry i deleted the post from yesterday so i can make a new post lol

EDIT: OMG! it was so awesome. I was Vegeta fighting Vegeta lol. I used Dirty Fireworks to tele behind the com while he was doing galick gun I think? (some attack) then he used it as soon as I did and tele'd behind me and pwned the n00b out of me. it was so epic lol

EDIT2:
laggy combo wid (Click to View)
Hey man, his combo moves are wicked!

Very good and fast progress! You're doing a great job.

Some critism:
- The vrest value in his col attack (what is it anyway, some power aura?) is too low, it should not hit a thousand times, looks pretty lame) Also the x/y values in the itr should be changed.
- There seem to be very few frames for dirty fireworks. In fact, I see only 2. Please add some to make it a smooth move.
- Would be cool if you'd put a diffirent sound under his energy blast move, also diffirent sprites (smaller energy blasts with a semi-chase perhaps?)
- Of course new sprites for galick gun, but that is stating the obvious.
shouldn't he kind of lose hp when using explosive wave? wasn't that a sacrifice move? ah my memory, I am getting old indeed.
(07-06-2011, 07:23 PM)Neocrypt Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man, his combo moves are wicked!

Very good and fast progress! You're doing a great job.

Some critism:
- The vrest value in his col attack (what is it anyway, some power aura?) is too low, it should not hit a thousand times, looks pretty lame) Also the x/y values in the itr should be changed.
- There seem to be very few frames for dirty fireworks. In fact, I see only 2. Please add some to make it a smooth move.
- Would be cool if you'd put a diffirent sound under his energy blast move, also diffirent sprites (smaller energy blasts with a semi-chase perhaps?)
- Of course new sprites for galick gun, but that is stating the obvious.

-Thanks man. Yeah I did 2 boxes of itr for his explosive wave - turns out I need 4 lol - gonna be a pain doing them -_-
-yeah I got lazy for dirty fireworks. I can't sprite without a base... (yeah I know I'm lame and crap at spriting)
-Maybe I'll some dbz ki blast sound effects and galick gun beam sfx and yeah I said I was gonna change teh sprites of the blast cause it's huge and ugly.
-What's wrong with the current sprites for galick gun?

(07-06-2011, 07:31 PM)Phil Wrote: [ -> ]shouldn't he kind of lose hp when using explosive wave? wasn't that a sacrifice move? ah my memory, I am getting old indeed.

Nope. You're confusing explosive wave with final explosion.. plus final explosion was a Majin Vegeta attack lol

Also if you guys want to test him / play with him here is a download link
He's not that live/awesome thoughAlso if you guys want to test him / play with him here is a download link
He's not that live/awesome though

EDIT: I hope I'm not missing any files "LIKE I DO!" (boxxybabee reference :D)
(07-06-2011, 08:03 PM)bashscrazy Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT: I hope I'm not missing any files "LIKE I DO!" (boxxybabee reference :D)

The data lines
DAMMIT! I thought I put that in the folder -_-
here:

Quote:Put the Vegeta folder in the main directory with the EXE file

Yeah I'm a n00b - that's where I always start my new chars D:

id: ### type: 0 file: vegeta\normal\vegeta.dat
id: 400 type: 3 file: vegeta\normal\vegeta_ball.dat
id: 508 type: 3 file: vegeta\normal\galickgun.dat

fixed link
There is no 105.wav in the lf2 data folder so i had to crete a new file.
A movelist would also be nice cause i don't know how to performe that combo or didn't u put it into the playable version so far?
But was already quite fun to play this char and ur fast progress is impressive...go on like this! :)
(07-07-2011, 02:52 PM)lf2TimmE1 Wrote: [ -> ]There is no 105.wav in the lf2 data folder so i had to crete a new file.
A movelist would also be nice cause i don't know how to performe that combo or didn't u put it into the playable version so far?
But was already quite fun to play this char and ur fast progress is impressive...go on like this! :)

Oh man! I thought I fixed that -_-
But thanks man
To do the combo if it is in that char - right after super punch press Jump and Vegeta will do the rest

beta transformation (Click to View)
I also added 2 new moves to the char + 1 new combo (cause of the new move)
Final Galick Gun and Big Bang Cannon
The new combo is using Final Galick Gun then right after use the combo of teleing ones! :D
here's a lame laggy a** video showing some of the new stuffz

and here is the download link if you want to try out the new version (a sh**** SS transformation is included with only ki blasts)

http://www.mediafire.com/?1tj2rxawpgckvx6

nice *I like button*
good combos. your dataskills are very well ;)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14